X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese on toast this evening.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Homemade crisps ( I bought our first ever mandolin and it’s amazing!)
      beef burgers on homemade buns with chips cooked in coconut fat.
      Too full for pud.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tagliatelle bolognese, garlic bread and salad.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
          Tagliatelle bolognese, garlic bread and salad.
          We've having the same this evening

Comment

• Yesterday, veggie burgers and salad with blue cheese dressing. No pud.

No idea yet for tonight. Friend up the valley is back in residence. Socially distanced suppers, but very hard to pin anyone down as to what they fancy. The options on offer are veggie stir fry or steamed fish with assorted veg.

Edited to add: Mr Snoop has sorted supper. "Are we coming round to your place for supper?", says he to friend. After a bit of humming and hahhing, 'Yes', friend replies. Great result.
            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 12-06-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• I had taken skinless, boneless chicken thighs out of the freezer for today This morning I was still wondering what we were going to have. Chicken pie? Stir fry? Curry?
              This evening it ended up as chicken and vegetable curry with naan and raspberry and strawberry crumble with cream. We are now both immovable!!

Comment

• Yesterday we had a bbq of turkey kebabs, homemade grated carrot salad,halloumi, ebly and asparagus with my first attempt at homemade wraps,followed by bbq pineapple.

Today will be leftovers with a tomato salad.

Comment

• Lunchtime allotment snack yesterday of mushroom, bacon and lettuce sarnie, last night lemon chicken, borlotti hummus, broad beans, asparagus, lettuce and sourdough flatbreads.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Toad in the hole this evening with roast veg, kale, carrots and peas.

Comment

• Tonight, omelette (probably mushroom), a few chips, and the last portion of last year's ratatouille I've just found lurking in the freezer. I set the breadmaker off last night so maybe enough room for a chip butty.
                      Ooooh, and asparagus too. When I weeded it yesterday I noticed that there would be more ready today.
                      Last edited by greenishfing; 13-06-2021, 08:01 AM. Reason: Forgot about asparagus.

Comment

• Ebly, Nicos?

Sausage rolls for lunch. Guess what, I have never, ever made sausage rolls. Amazing to reach my age and never have made them.

Supper: veggie stir fry with sweet bean sauce. Yum.

Comment

• Ebly…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ebly-Pure-D.../dp/B00MWW4NC0

Comment

• ^Thank you. I should have just looked it up! Sorry.

Comment

• BLT pasta salad for tea tonight
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                                Ebly, Nicos?

Sausage rolls for lunch. Guess what, I have never, ever made sausage rolls. Amazing to reach my age and never have made them.

Supper: veggie stir fry with sweet bean sauce. Yum.
                                The first time ever made sausage rolls I was already in my 60s and I must admit I used frozen puff pastry.
                                All I can say is WOW!!! I would never ever buy them again. I used bought (but my favourite) sausages cut open and the skins discarded. They were better than I could have ever imagined.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X