Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast cooked on the lotty, bacon, mushroom, cheese and ketchup on cobs.

Tonight curry. Red lentils, mushrooms, onions, spinach and hm chapattis. Spring onions and coriander to garnish.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• We had Turkey steaks with baked potato,and home made coleslaw.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Last night salmon and steak on the bbq with homegrown salad and new pots.

Tonight homemade burger/patties (no bun) topped with slices.of tom some basil and mozz and melted with homegrown salad and new potato(leftover) salad
        Northern England.

Comment

• ^^^^^ Drools at the memory of breakfast on the lottie

We made enough yesterday not to have to bother cooking again tonight so beef and mixed roast veg again.

But- I found 3 small frozen summer puddings in the freezer I made last year with brioche so those will be our pud tonight.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Same here Nicos no cooking for us either we're having the rest of yesterdays Sausage casserole.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Still cool enough for the range to go on in the evening, though I might be pushing my luck a bit today as it'll be on for a while:

Supper: roast chops with a crumb coating in an apple gravy plus assorted veg.

Plus, Spanish-style madeleines (made with olive oil), more rondo bites and a half white, half sort-of-granary loaf.

Most of the cake items for the freezer, honest, to be eked out as and when.

Comment

• Bulgar with green onions, red peppers (shop) hot wax peppers, garden herbs, beetroot and soft goats cheese.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Dandelion greens with white beans, garlic and chilli. Plus new potatoes

Comment

• Originally posted by MelanieSW View Post
                    Dandelion greens with white beans, garlic and chilli. Plus new potatoes
                    Like the sound of that, I like dandelions (didn't used to ) also like sow thistle and nettles too

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Bit cooked out yesterday, so supper didn't happen as planned.

Lunch: sandwich, I imagine, with bread baked yesterday.
                      Supper: grilled chop and salad, maybe a julienne potato cake too.

Comment

• Had salad wraps for lunch then this evening we’re having cheese on toast followed by jam sponge pudding with custard. I love having a pudding but can only manage one if it’s after a light meal.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Potato topped chilli or chilli hot pot
                          Northern England.

Comment

• There is still a all amount of cold beef left so we're having that with buttery, peppered red cabbage.
                            Cheese and homemade bread for 'pud'

Comment

• Leftover bulgar for lunch. Hm pizza and salad tonight.
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Veggie tumble salad.
                                We have loads of eggs and lettuce needing eating up.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X