X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamed homegrown spuds, boiled homegrown curly kale, boiled ham

Comment

• Yesterday: lentil soup for lunch and for supper home-made rolls stuffed with roast pork. I've given up looking for bread roll recipes, as this is Mr Snoop's favourite: Soft Bread Rolls - Local Food Heroes

Today. Fending for myself for lunch, as Mr Snoop is out. Supper will be a stir-fry with yet more pork off the joint I roasted.

Comment

• lunch today was home made Cauliflower and stilton soup with an Aberdeen buttery to munch along with it. Lush

Tonight is a grill up, bacon, black pudding, sausage egg and beans. Real food and I'm looking forward to it

Comment

• Chilli con carne with rice.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Pasta, bol, garlic bread and a glass of red.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Another stir fry I think for supper tonight, as there's just enough pork left. Good excuse to load up with veg too.

Lunch: pizza and a bit of salad.

Not much of yesterday's loaf left, so better make another one of those as well.

Comment

• Meat and potato pie with sprouts, carrots and roasted parsnips.

Comment

• Last night I made a fish pie with caper mash on top and avocado fritters and peas.

Tonight I think it will be omelette, probably ham, mushroom and cheese with a few chips, avocado and tomato salad and Waldorf salad.

At the moment it is avocados with everything due to local supermarket double yellow stickering them at New Year and me being greedy.

Comment

• Last night was a moussaka from the freezer served with a bulgar wheat salad.
                    Ice cream for pud.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Pigeon breast last night with Kifli oven chips, a one pan dish of onion, celery, garlic, chillies and sun dried toms and a blob of left-over cranberry jelly.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Meat and potato pie with sprouts, carrots and roasted parsnips.
                        Finishing of the rest of yesterdays pie and veg.

Comment

• Some kind of soup for lunch. Maybe a minestrone. Still got a lot of cabbage to get through.

For supper: waffles. Over on the Chatback thread I've been talking about cutting back, but I got given a waffle iron for Christmas and it would be churlish not to try it...

Comment

• Tonight is going to be haggis, mashed potatoes and swede, cabbage and gravy.

Comment

• I had leftover corned beef hash rolled into balls and then wrapped in streaky bacon and baked in the oven for three quarters of an hour . Not quite haut cuisine but tasty nonetheless, My better half had a Markies fish pie. Even less haut cuisine than mine methinks

Comment

• Potato floddy topped with grated cheddar, runny yolk fried duck eggs and rocket.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X