This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, pizza out of the freezer.
    But looking forward to tomorrow when it shall be German bratwurst (imported back in February when the world was still normal), red cabbage and potatoes.

Comment

• Madeleines a total success. Any other cakes you can think of where the mixture needs a rest before baking, by the way?

Lunch: vegetable paella with a bit of chorizo bunged in for colour and flavour.
      Supper: minestrone soup

Plus, I've got one egg left... hokkaido rolls?

Comment

• Baked gammon joint, mustard sauce, potato gratin, carrots, PSB, leeks with parmesan.

Comment

• Chinese style lemon chicken with rice.

Comment

• Prawns in sweet chilli sauce last night, with stir-fried veg and noodles.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Tonight I shall marinade some pork shoulder steaks (not sure what in yet..undecided) . If its warm maybe even bbq them to have with salad
              Northern England.

Comment

• Yesterday pasta, bol and garlic bread, this evening its garlic Rosemary lamb with roast veg, kale, PSB and carrots. Baking a couple of carrot cakes at the same time.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ^^^^carrot cake
                  Northern England.

Comment

• ^Mr Snoop and I were talking about carrot cake yesterday. Can't get carrots for love nor money round here at the moment.

Lunch: fake roast chicken (done in pressure cooker) with fake roast potatoes (parboiled and finished in frying pan) with assorted veg.
                    Supper: jam tarts I suspect after such a big lunch.

Comment

• Tonight more of yesterday's baked ham, potato scallops in beer batter (request from my husband), homemade coleslaw.

Comment

• Home cooked ham, roast potatoes, carrots, corn and peas.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Loving hearing what everyone else is eating!..... it’s making me drool,
                          !!!!

Just finished a 6 hr bbq/picnic in the garden! .....3 hrs for both of us to prepare - but very much worth it!

Best day of the year so far tbh!!!!!
                          So sunny and warm - perfect!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Roasted Boned & rolled breast of lamb with a garlic, rosemary rub. With jacket spuds, cabbage, carrots, french beans and home grown purple sprouting broccoli & asparagus. All with gravy.

Comment

• Pasta sauce from the freezer, red kale, ellie garlic greens, walnuts and linguine.
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Roast pork shoulder in cider and apples with Swede,cabbage and mash, not forgetting cracknell of coarse.
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X