X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Leftover stir-fry omelettes with a green salad.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Tumble salad using our own lettuce and eggs...plus a tin of pilchards in tomato sauce
    Chocolate mousse (made with my own eggs )with frozen raspberries for pud

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Chicken curry with basmati rice for us.
    sharing a bottle of red with some cheese and grapes.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    "
    Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
    Thanks for the recipe snoop. I barely use ours now . Must get back into using it again and find new recipes.
    hippressurecooking is quite a good site. Lots of helpful videos and the recipes work very well. I'll never make a cheesecake any other way now, but I was really sceptical at first. Her apple and ricotta cake makes a great pud, though I need an extra couple of minutes, possibly because I use a slightly smaller pan than her.
    Last night's supper was declared a winner, especially the fake roast potatoes (par-cooked in the pressure cooker and then finished in a frying pan with a bit of duck fat).

Lunch will probably be a soup of some kind.
    Supper: Home-made tortelli stuffed with serrano ham and mato.

Also, more bread and some carrot and chickpea burgers for the freezer. Maybe some more madeleines, also for the freezer.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 15-05-2020, 07:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Chilli tonight and salad (homegrown salad)

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Tumble salad tonight.
    Our outdoor lettuce are thriving...and we have eggs coming out of our ears!
    (well...not literally cos that would look daft!!!!)

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Thanks for the recipe snoop. I barely use ours now . Must get back into using it again and find new recipes.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: soup, I imagine, seeing as winter has returned.
    Supper: Hasselback pork roast in pressure cooker (made this a few times and it works a treat with parma ham or even finely cut streaky bacon, see here https://www.hippressurecooking.com/h...es-coppa-sage/) with mash and veg.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Last night was a quick pizza.

Tonight chicken burger (marinated chicken griddled in a bun) with homemade chips and salad (my own salad)

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Homemade quiche with minted new potatoes......……….I'd like to say I made the pie...……………...I didn't SWMBO made it. I'd like to say I grew the tatties...…...……......I didn't came from the farm up the road(probably from the Scilly Isles or Jersey)…...……...………..I did grow the mint.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Last night was mushroom omlette and tumble salad followed by a slice of cake
    tonight we're having spicy chicken noodle soup followed by a fresh fruit salad.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    My wish was D's command: lamb and fig tagine. Figs picked and frozen in Oct 2018. And still very good.
    My cooking contribution yesterday: four small loaves of olive bread and tray of madeleines.

Today
    Lunch: hummus and salad
    Supper: Chickpeas in a Moghlai style, curried green beans and rice.

Bit of a chickpea overload but never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Undecided yet

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Soup for lunch. then hotdogs and salad for this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Breakfast is going to be poached eggs and crumpets and tonight pork coconut curry with veggie rice and some apple scone with butter and jam somewhere in the day

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X