Fresh fruit salad for pud

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Beef thai red curry, veggie rice , naan

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Got to make up for yesterday's lack of veg. So lunch will be some stir-fried veg and supper a chickpea, courgette and cauli curry.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Chicken fajitas tonight

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Last night thinly spread herby, garlicky tom sauce on sourdough pizza base and topped with chestnut mushrooms, red onion and the usual cheeses.
    Asparagus cooked in olive oil and sea salt on the side and a big bowl of leaf salad.

Tonight I'm planning stir-fried garlic prawns, oyster sauce and an assortment of veg that will include spring onions and kale. Noticed allium miner marks on the spring onions yesterday so they need using fast...(use 'em or lose 'em)

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Same as last night but with sausages.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Tuna steaks, saute potatoes and green beans from the freezer.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    That sounds so nice snoop .

OH is doing a different type of chinese tonight, another 2 dishes and rice.
    That's 3nights he has done tea...is he feeling ok??

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    We ended up with tortelli last night. Where D is from, they're square-shape, so like large ravioli. Delicious doesn't even cover it. I expected them to be good, but they were really special. Pasta made with 70% 00 flour and 30% semola remacinata, which is a strong, slightly yellow flour. Not sure what the remacinata added to it apart from colour. Possibly elasticity because it's a strong flour. Anyway, if you see any ever, well worth giving it a try.

Plenty of leftovers so today will be cappelletti. Yum.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Fasselada last night (with our own dried beans), sourdough and salad. Probably make pizza today.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Veggie stuffed pancakes with a mushroom sauce
    Followed by rhubarb and apple tart

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Cold today so comfort food. Toad in the hole, mashed potato and swede, cauliflower cheese and carrots with gravy.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    ^^^^ jealous of your pasta lesson . Yum

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Stuffed home-made pasta. Not sure what shape. Stuffing based on leftover confit de canard.

Pasta to be made with Italian friend D up the valley. Looking forward to learning how to make those fiddly things like tortellini and cappelletti if there's enough stuffing.

Surprised to be eating so well in these lockdown conditions. Only thing I've really had any complaint about is the cheap jam from the local shop. Mr Snoop refuses to pay 2.50 euros for a jar of anything better. But it's my own fault, really. I know, though he doesn't, that there's a jar of really good raspberry jam in stock.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Pizza tonight and a film

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X