• Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Hot dogs with a garden salad.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    We're supposed to be having a BBQ this afternoon/evening. Homemade burgers and bread. If it's raining we'll postpone it to another day.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Didn't make the flapjacks, but did make the bread and pizza dough and get my sourdough starter on the go.

Lunch: the hummus that didn't get made yesterday (hangs head in shame).
    Supper: pizza

Plus, Bakewell pudding and the flapjacks while the oven is on.

Edited: hummus didn't happen again. Mr Snoop saw Bren's post and fancied hot dogs instead, made with some German sausages from Lidl. First time I've had them - better than they looked!
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 21-06-2020, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Chilli beef with basmati rice.
    cheese and crackers with a glass oof red.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Lunchtime lotty snack of sourdough crackers and borlotti hummus.
    Tonight boiled Charlotte's, tom and onion herby sauce, shredded cabbage and veggie sausages. Sourdough bread to mop up the sauce.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: gazpacho then winter squash and harissa hummus with salad salad
    Supper: more of the hummus on toast (if I can get away with it!)

Mr Snoop had computer troubles yesterday, so the day went awry: no bread, no pizza dough, no sourdough starter. So ciabatta bread, pizza dough and sourdough starter today. Some ginger flapjacks for the freezer while the oven is on.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Tonight will be smoked mackerel, salad and new potatoes.

Lemon sundae for afters. ( vanilla ice cream drizzled with limoncello,scrunched up meringue, homemade lemon curd and whipped cream). My husbands favourite at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Pasta with a creamy smoked salmon sauce served with a salad.
    Strawberries for pud.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Aubergines roasted in garlic, olive oil and chilli (first of this years aubs ), sourdough bread, borlotti hummus, garlic mushrooms and salad.
    Red peppers stuffed with courgette, onion and carrot with cheese and corn chip topping.
    Last edited by Mr Bones; 19-06-2020, 07:16 PM. Reason: forgot about the peppers

Leave a comment:

• Chestnut
    replied
    Curried cauliflower and naan.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Chilli con carne using minced mutton with a side salad

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Yesterday, while rain stopped play at the allotment, I batch baked some pasta bake for us to eat fresh, some to go to a couple of elderly relatives and some for the freezer. We had garlic bread with it.

I think tonight will be prawn curry and naan bread.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Plasticine sausages loved new plasticine , always determined not to let the colours blend in. They always did

Tonihht ..Beef curry in slow cooker with rice and naan

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Lunch: Tortilla and salad
    Supper: Lentil soup (too full after lunch yesterday)

Biga for half white, half fake granary bread to be baked tomorrow.
    Will start my sourdough starter at long last (some ridiculously expensive Galician flour is arriving today, apparently makes brilliant sourdough bread, so better make the most of it).

Edited: pizza request for Sunday, so better get the dough started. Forgot about it because I'm not convinced it will happen as temperatures due to rise and kitchen will be far too hot. Still, can use the dough for fake naan (fried in pan) if it doesn't end up in pizza.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 19-06-2020, 07:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Veggie curry made with soya chunks, green onions and spinach from the freezer, plus hm chapattis

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X