Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbows here too - and the blue/pink sky.
    I've just tucked the chooks in for the night, read them their favourite story and retired indoors for the evening.
    Rary, you'll be pleased to hear its only 2 in the GH now - probably the max temp you've had all day Been a good day for weeding although I had to keep moving from bed to bed, following the sun as it moved around the trees.
    Have a lovely evening.

Comment

• It was a lovely bright day. Gott a lot of jobs done so my list is shorter for the moment.
      Bought myself a winter coat which I didnt even know I was looking for.
      Collected the GG from school while I was out and about.
      Spent an hour making a huge stew in the slow cooker so thats dinner sorted for today and tomorrow.
      Just waiting for my daughter to come and pick up the GG.
      Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, just getting ready to out to the greenhouse, where the temperature earlier today was 23·5c and like you VC I kept moving from bed to bed but OH told me I had to get up as she had things to do and places to go and I was going whither I liked it or not
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All very cold this morning. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
            Nice pair of fluffy boots you found!

Have to say I'm enjoying hunting around the bottom of the freezers and back of the cupboards to eat up food we've had in for a while....bit like that 'Ready, steady, Cook' programme.
            5 ingredients....what can you produce....
            Is that programme still on these days?
            I still sort of play it in my head when I'm out food shopping....previous person at the till...what are they going to make....
            Am I the only one?...or is it time to send for the white van?

Have a great day peeps...
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Van is on its way Nicos

Frosty one this morning -1 in the greenhouse. OH wants to go to Salisbury today so shall be wrapping up warm.

Have a super Wednesday

Comment

• Morning Folks, 3.5 here with light cloud and a touch of frost on the shed roof.

Have a good day everyone
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Nice pair of fluffy boots you found!

Have to say I'm enjoying hunting around the bottom of the freezers and back of the cupboards to eat up food we've had in for a while....bit like that 'Ready, steady, Cook' programme.
                  5 ingredients....what can you produce....
                  Is that programme still on these days?
                  Morning, I'm wearing my winter fluffy crocs

Can't remember that program Nicos the only one I can remember watching was 'big cook little cook' but that was a kids program that fascinated eldest grandson.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    Beautiful sunny morning but only 1 deg.
                    Yes Nicos, I remrmber that programne well and was a follower.
                    If my memory serves me correctly it was Ainsley Herriot and you vothe by holding up a card with a red or a green veg on.
                    Dont think they have it on any more.
                    Anyway, have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All very cold out there still only 2.1 C in the greenhouse.

Bramble I remember Ainsley he had such a great Marketing Manager but I got the feeling they didn't really get on very well

Click image for larger version

Name:	ainsley-harriott-prick-with-a-fork.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	2375770
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Ready steady cook

had to google ir in the end , done my ed in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v6EUtCgt3M

Comment

• Baltic up here(hardly surprising as it's due east of here) just lit the fire, feeling crook so not going anywhere today.

Comment

• Morning all,

I remember ready, steady, cook I used to quite enjoy it. Never done the supermarket game, although you did remind me of what one of my flat mates at uni. got on one of her shopping trips.......

A bottle of wine, bar of choccie and...... a whole cue Nevermind

Well it is piddling down here and absolutely freezing so rethink on what I am upto. Must bomb the roof though ready to get decs down at the weekend. Where is the time going

Have fun everyone x

Comment

• Good morning all,we got sun just now,another 1 for you,who remembers Rusty lee,it's supprising how many things we forget,until a prompt comes along,then you realize how time HAS flown,i often say to MR,wonder what our parents wound make of this new tec stuff,if they were still here,oh my word,now on radio leicester,talking about dogs and blood banks,have a good day and Bgood2youeselfs.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just had to do a bit of a gooogle after seeing jackarmy's link!

Nearly 2,000 episodes between 1994 and 2010 with Fern Britton followed by Ainsley.

It's apparently supposed to be coming back with James Martin later on this year!.....hmmm...Not long to fit it in...maybe it was axed?
                                Interesting shopping list there NG...but it needed 2 more ingredients!

I'm just defrosting something from the freezer with a rubbed off label...not sure if it's savoury or sweet!
                                It'll be less than 2yrs old so it will at least be edible.
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X