This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    You lot go on about having to lose piddling pounds in weight. I went on the Government site and cross referenced my height , weight and age to gain my BMI reading. According to them I am obese and need to lose five and a half STONE!

That should take me right back to the weight I was when I was 12 years old!

Sorry, but I'm afraid it aint happening!
    Well if you would need to lose five and a half stone there is no way I will be checking that site, and anyway we didn't have scales when I was twelve
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all,still dark outside,even the street lights are still out,your doing very well NS,you will soon be back in the swing,only wish my head would hit the loosit zone,need to shed 5stone,done it years ago and felt better for it,enjoy your day what ever comes your way.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin lottie n'all
        My...You are up early!
        I'm sort of in the 'cut back' zone at the moment as far as dieting is going.....will seriously get stuck in again once we get back from our visit to the uk later this month...
        See ya later.....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all - I'm not overweight, I'm just not 8ft tall. I need to start growing up rather than out!

If I was murdered the outline in tape on the floor would be a circle
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here. Room Service was a bit slow today but can't complain too much or it might be withdrawn. Christmas is going back in the loft today. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• According to the weather forecast and radar, there's a thunderstorm going on right now. But no sign of one at all. We were also due a little rain last night, but not a drop fell. Still, there's plenty of today left and all of tomorrow for all the finger, arm and leg crossing to work.

(I'm not even going to talk about dieting. Except to say, I've got a long way to go...)

Comment

• I'm going a surprise party tonight for my granddaughter's 21st so all my family will be there. Long time since all my 8 grandchildren were together so it's going to be lovely
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• It's raining!

Comment

• Late Afternoon All

Spent the day over the plots, cold but dry although the ground was rather wet. Topped up the bark paths and did a bit of general tidying. The big challenge ahead is thinning the raspberry canes.

Hope everyone has had a good Saturday, especially the birthday boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      I'm going a surprise party tonight for my granddaughter's 21st so all my family will be there. Long time since all my 8 grandchildren were together so it's going to be lovely
                      How lovely. Enjoy it.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evenin n'all!
                        Tis the last night at the GR this evening...anyone care to join us?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Evenin n'all!
                          Tis the last night at the GR this evening...anyone care to join us?
                          I’m sat in front of the dying embers with you. See you next Christmad.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening, it's been a cold dry day today, my OH wanted to go to a factory shop, so after we went there, we then went to a GC where I let her buy me a coffee, then home where I have just been sitting reading and working at a jigsaw, but sadly I really need to do it in the daylight as there are too many similar colours to see them properly in electric light, still I will still carry on. Keep safe, give a helping hand where you can, and pass on a smile. Goodnight
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew, Well I'm hoping my youngest is around this morning to keep an eye on my little Triffid and I may get a couple of hours in on the allotment. I have not looked to see if it's raining too dark and I don't want to be disappointed yet.

At least we got all the Christmas decs down packed and back in the loft yesterday.

Have a good one people
                              Last edited by Cadalot; 07-01-2018, 07:17 AM.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all,

Doesn't seem too bad out, so a day in the patch hopefully and cleaning my car. Oh and just for the record I am another one that is classed as obese by the NHS, I am losing weight but not to what they think I should weigh Last time I was in that weight category I was very ill (a lot). As long as you are comfortable and happy, that's the important thing.

Have a good one x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X