Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning, up at our sons this morning as that's the holidays by for him and his wife, but the boy's are off school till Monday, and to,save hem having to get up too early we went up to them. Temp. of 5c showing in car and still dark, though as Nicos has said the days are stretching, as my OH commented on it getting dark as we were driving home last night about 4pm. but last week it was dark at 3·30, so, days are definitely getting longer. Enjoy your day keep safe, I am going to take my sons and daughters dogs for a walk, I will take them both at the same time as I doubt I would manage two separate walks
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all. . Yes Nicos, we're now 14 days beyond the shortest day and tis amazing how the days stretch. Still sitting about 0°c here and snow forecast for late afternoon. Really getting Fed up of the cold. Must be my age.

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
        Danny, just wondering why you are digging your dahlias up at this time of the year?
        Just due to the vagaries of the weather and other commitments never got round to it.

I want to give them an early start in green house. Also want to beat capsid damage.
        Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Mine are still in the ground. I never lift them.
          I was just curious as to why you were lifting them so late in the year.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, yes I have noticed the evening getting lighter
            Not much going on here at the moment, have had tons of rain - sorry Snoop
            Hope you are all ok
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all and yet another day of rain, wind and grey skies.
              Gardening is beginning to seem like a distint memory at this stage.
              Well, it will be another indoor day it seems.
              Stay safe all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Late on parade today, late one last night watching Sky Arts and youtube of Woodstock lol

Comment

• Just been watching an article on the news.
                  The euro million lottery ....that is almost €39 million has been won by someone in Malahide.

Is it you Kevin 67.
                  If so. Can I help you spend it. I am only down the road from you.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                    Just been watching an article on the news.
                    The euro million lottery ....that is almost €39 million has been won by someone in Malahide.

Is it you Kevin 67.
                    If so. Can I help you spend it. I am only down the road from you.
                    I'm sure I'm related to him too...........................

Comment

• Good afternoon, still cold and wet lots of water about, and when out with it the dogs got soaked, and now my legs are sore, I think caused by the cold, age wise I must be catching up with AP well there is not much I can do today with this weather, so will go and look through a seed catalogue catch you later
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good evening sll.
                        Well, Cristmas is finished in our house.
                        Another cold and wet day stuck indoors so we decided to take down the tree and decorations.
                        All packed up now and in the attic.
                        Place hoovered and polished and back to normal.
                        Just need a bit of good weather now and I am ready for the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday . Not raining here. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo, haven't looked outside yet, it's still dark
                            Lovely dress you're wearing girl
                            Fat club today, got to lose that pound that Christmas mince pies gave me
                            Will report in later
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning, back up at our sons to watch the boy's, this is their last day of the holidays so going to let them get a long lie, plus while waiting for them to get up we can have a snooze, good luck with the weigh in NS, if I want to drop some weight I take my wallet out my pocket

Comment

• Morning All

Off to the plots today, it's not raining and the wind has died right down. Good luck Sal

Hope you all have a great Friday

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X