This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All

Been a day of constant drizzle so not much fun outside. Decided to do a bit more of my book ready to send to an old mate for editing....I am rubbish at grammar I is.

Hope you all have a nice evening

Comment

• Evening all, X rayed and been to work
      Little cat has put us in the hole for £1000 at the very least
      The consensus now is he will have to have his leg amputated.
      He really needs one of those bionic things that you see on Super Vet.
      Sadly, this Nanny can't afford it.
      Flippin horrible weather today - yuk
      Have a lovely evening folks
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• I'm sure he'll cope fine once the op is over NS.
        You see both cats and dogs coping on 3 legs don't you?
        Lot of money, but clearly worthwhile .....
        The important thing is that he'll be out if pain.

'We' have a 3legged village dog who wanders around the place on his own with 3 legs.
        He's called Trois Pattes (3 legs) Original or what?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Mild again. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Flo and All, not ventured outside, but using the magic of Wi-Fi I know its between 11.6 and 12 degrees C in the greenhouse this morning ! Have a good one people.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, been up ages already.
              Could have had the best frock, but GL probably had stretched the shoes, so didn't bother lol
              Haven't even looked outside yet, it's toasty warm in here and definately not outside
              Work this morning and no medicals today, result
              I don't think the bank card will be out and about today, the bill is still racking up. At least they are not charging for overnight care. They'll just put it on something else. I'm not stupid
              Have a lovely day folks
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning All

Similar temperature to Cads here and dark

No real plans for the day yet, so will see what it brings. Feet are still sore from wearing the shoes yesterday

Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Well, yesterday had an interesting highlight....
                  OH opened the back door only to see a female pheasant pecking away less than 2feet away!

Needless to say she paniced at the sight of him ( ...no comment ) and flew off.
                  However our oldest cockerel had flown out of the enclosure to meet and greet her and was then left running about the garden , thoroughly enjoying his freedom.
                  Some time later .....Benny Hill comes to mind.... he was eventually caught.
                  He'd clearly had an 'ostrich' moment and decided if his head was hidden then we couldn't see his beautifully feathered tail waving around in the wind in the herbaceous border!
                  Ha!
                  One thwarted romance nipped in the bud. Poor lad
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here so nothing outdoors today. I was hoping to tidy the garden its the last green bin collection of the year soon.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Last night it rained and has been raining on and off since. Yesterday I planted leucojum and Dutch iris in hanging baskets outside and they received a good soaking overnight. I also transplanted some of my rhubarb I had raised from seed to the garden. The ground is heavy clay so I dug a trench and filled it with a bag of compost and transplanted the rhubarb into it. I've no idea what species of rhubarb it is as the packet of seeds from Italy just said rhubarb seeds.

Comment

• Afternoon all,not seen much of the morning as sleep was present,this dull dark weather is not good,warmer or not,alexa is installed and connected to the s phone,aparently need a wifi booster plug,all we gota do is remember what commant to give,without stalling one's words,plus remember said commands,i like the tv and kettle on and off,last night was getting commands between them,this morning me is scratching head a bit,it is all very mind blowing,my man will be back bless him.have a good afternoon all,
                        who else has this.
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 21-11-2017, 01:21 PM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Wow Lottie you're techno streets ahead of me, I'm well impressed. Good luck with it all
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• But can it clean the ashes out of my fire after I've roasted some chestnuts on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
                              Wow Lottie you're techno streets ahead of me, I'm well impressed. Good luck with it all
                              what i need to make clear is,i am no teco,but a good younger friend has set it up for me last night,beyond that,it is all beyond me
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• You're streets ahead of me too, LD - I don't even have a smart phone - mine's a stoopid one
                                The fireplace men have been here today and the rain held off long enough for them to put the scaffolding up and drop the liner down the chimney stack They've also lined the fireplace opening and will be back tomorrow to fit the new woodburner and make good the surround.
                                The pups have been going bonkers! They could see the men outside and hear them inside, so its been a bit chaotic here and I haven't done much at all. It'll be the same again tomorrow! I'm sure it will be worth it though.
                                Hope you're all having a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X