This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all

Just fancy a Yorkshire pud today!.....funny how you can suddenly crave something isn't it?

NS.....speaking of food........WOW!...well done gal-that's absolutely fantastic!

Have a great day peeps....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Blooming cold today, but heating on and tea is hot. I'm about to start a new book so relaxing for a while before family arrive. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lighter and lovelier Sal, well done. Have you seen the Yorkshire Wrap Nicos? Cool
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning crew - Off to the allotment in a mo.. Have a great day everyone
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, bright but cold out. Just as it should be in November.
            Our garden really is shut down for the winter now, seceateurs put away.
            I have seed catalogues to look at though ......
            We are off to the future son in laws for dinner this afternoon to catch up on their latest plans
            Going to have a couple of one to one hours with the GG as well. My ears will be aching lol.
            Thank you for all your good wishes ref weight loss. I cannot excersise at the moment, so any loss is a miracle to me.
            Have a lovely Sunday
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, sunny and clod here as well but its easy enough to wrap up and be out and about.

Congrats on your weight loss NS, its always harder to diet in winter when what you really fancy is that big bowl of stew and dumplings.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Have you seen the Yorkshire Wrap Nicos? Cool
                I have indeed!

I wouldn't mind trying one mmmm.....
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening All

Done a bit of shopping and had a short, back and sides with a top polish

Too wet for digging so gave the plots a miss today....and it's turned cold in the wind

Hope you have all had a productive day?
                  Last edited by Greenleaves; 19-11-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Good evening, been in the garden all afternoon very cold but if you are busy its not a problem, cut down some hedging and levelled off some ground ready for grass in the,spring, now going to pre pair the tea and try the soup I made earlier, crotch you latter
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• You fingers frozen then Rary?

Comment

• I was going to correct the spelling, but it's better as it is lol(predictive text/spelling at work again?)

Comment

• Evening all, survived an afternoon with the two step grandchildren lol
                          Daughters cat has just turned up after being missing since Friday.
                          He clearly has a broken leg, so we are looking after the GG, whilst they take him to the emergency vet along with my bank card
                          Poor little thing
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Thanks burnie, remember its a long road without a turn
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Sorry about the little cat, NS. Hope the vet can sort it. I've had 2 cats involved in RTAs that had to have a broken leg pinned. They were back climbing trees once it had healed.

Comment

• It will be poor little bank card once the vet is finished NS, never mind by the end of the day you will be several pound's lighter, isn't that what every woman wants

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X