This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    Anyway, enough blithering on. On with the day. Have a good one everyone.
    Snoop as I have said to my wife on several occasions, that's the difference between men and women
    Men discuss things. Women blather
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good afternoon, its good to see the daylight extending, had a wee job to do at our granddaughters then went to the coffee morning, while there had a discussion with a gentleman about how the birds are darting about today and also the fact there are a number of different types of bushes showing growth, so hoping or an early spring, after the coffee, we headed home where I intended getting the manure onto the garden, but when we got home I discovered that a friend had dumped off a load of pallets for me, which lead to moans from OH about the place being untidy, you would think by now she would understand that I use all this stuff for my fire etc. went out to move it from the front of the house when there was a phone call from the school to say one of the boy's were ill so had to collect him, then moved the pallets before collecting the other two from school, and now I am watching the older two who are constantly hungry,they are a pair bottomless pits well need to go just now, might be back on later
      Oh and thanks Bren
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening Everyone!

Just trying to have a little "Catch Up" which does prove a little difficult at times only getting the odd hour to look in on an evening! and the amount of banter you lot can get through!

Seems most are well, apart from Janie's dog!

And those suffering the pox, keep it to yourselves thank you very gladly!

Day off tomorrow! so whacked the props up to full bore, so the soil should be lovely and warm for my chilli seed sowing over the next few days.

Looks like the chilli plug plant swap is well under way and peeps receiving there babies in good order!

Right there's a few "Cold One's" in the fridge with my name stamped all over em!

See yez in a bit!
        "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall
            Sounds like we don't have frost this morning...I can hear lots of sploshy stuff bouncing off the window!

Looks like it's my turn to have car problems.
            OH Tried to start it yesterday (not been used for nearly 4weeks!)and it wouldn't catch...then started spluttering and lost power. Oh joy.

I had my first trip out of the house though yesterday...a gentle wander around a couple of bin end shops looking for any craft things I found use.
            Nice to get out, but at least the old back didn't 't complain too much.
            Have a great day peeps....
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos raining here too
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning no rain here, so it looks like the forecast has changed again.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning people, it's wet but the wind overnight has gone but no ice as predicted. Have a good one
                  sigpic
                  . .......Man Vs Slug
                  Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                  Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all..hope you all keeping well..The good news is it's Friday
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

The rain has past and the sun is shining but the temp is dropping....6.4° at 7am now 3.5°

Need to please the OH and go shopping soon but then it it will be playtime

Have a warm and happy Friday

Comment

• There's the drip, drip, drip of snow and icicles melting, and the ground is the hardest I've ever known it. Just as well I have no need of leeks today.

And yes, Friday. A normal work day rather than a backlog catch-up day. Thank goodness. Hope you all have a jolly one, whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                          There's the drip, drip, drip of snow and icicles melting, and the ground is the hardest I've ever known it.
                          This is the bit all those "Homes in the Sun" programmes never shows us.
                          Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Morning Folks!

Cold n drab here this morning! but the sun is doing it's best to get it's hat on!

Kettles on, need a coffee to come round, then need a plan!

Whatever happens, there will be chilli seeds born today!

Have fun, enjoy and play nicely!
                            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              A clear blue sky and sunshine but just 1 deg and it's coooold.
                              It's Friday already, where did the week go.
                              Granddaughter coming in for lunch so I need to get organised.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,grey sky,damp ground with intermitent sunny spells,where is this month going to,never mind about the last one.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X