This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All

Monkeys are in search of welders this morning! -2 in the greenhouse.

Might just have to be a day in front of the fire today....

Have a warm one

Comment

• Good morning,

If anyone is out early this morning please be careful it's icy out there.

Have a good day
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning all
        Anyone around Glasgow today? Then I apologise about the smell ! That would be me. My first trip to civilisation in over 18 months and our water is frozen!!!! So no shower for me and a tap was left running.
        Just **** typical.
        Hope everything is having a better start to their day.

I'll see you all on Saturday, I don't get back till late tomorrow night.

Comment

• Morning all, much colder in Surrey last night the wifi in the greenhouse is telling me its between 0.6 - 0.9 on the greenhouse at 7:20 so must have been lower than that a couple of hours ago.

Nicos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRUBMBi_lp4

Can you imagine what the two kits would have replied today to his suggestion

"That wasn't very clever was it!"
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
            Morning all
            Anyone around Glasgow today? Then I apologise about the smell ! That would be me. My first trip to civilisation in over 18 months and our water is frozen!!!! So no shower for me and a tap was left running.
            Just **** typical.
            Hope everything is having a better start to their day.

I'll see you all on Saturday, I don't get back till late tomorrow night.
            Enjoy your trip smelly....oops I meant SP

Comment

• Morning, we didn't need a milk delivery today so I've only just ventured outside missed most of the ice and frost but its still cold though.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Snow flurries here, earlier, certainly made the cat jump It doesn't feel that cold right now though.

Must pop into town today to change my library books and while I'm there - make a start on the presents list. Oh my!

Haven't a clue what to get teenage GC (what's new? )

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Scrambled eggs on toast this morning....we seem to be getting a bit of a stockpile of eggs from the gals at the moment!
                  Can't believe it's December tomorrow!
                  We have new decorations up in our local town...one is particularly pretty....white,pink and pale purple strings radiating out from a flagpole in the centre of the main roundabout...looks a bit like a circus tent shape...with pretty drips of light.
                  Makes a change from the garish ones we've had for the past 10 years!

Have a great day peeps!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicos up until a couple of years ago our towns decorations were left up all year around then just switched on in December, an you imagine how tatty they looked.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post

Haven't a clue what to get teenage GC (what's new? )
                      You'll not be the only one struggling for idaeas Thelma!...so I've started this thread

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1565214
                      Last edited by Nicos; 30-11-2017, 09:21 AM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all,cold and sunny here,ice on the pond oooh errrrrr,wish the part of my brain that makes plans,would work with the get up and do it side,SP thanks for the warning hehehe,have a good day all.
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 30-11-2017, 10:27 AM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, Happy St. Andrews Day. It's a beautiful sunshiny day hear but absolutely freezing...the wind would cut through you!
                          Off to the supermarket as the cupboards are bare, have a great day everyone, watch the ice out there.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Thank you!....see I AM sane!
                            That's like the soldier who said everybody was out of step but him
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              You'll not be the only one struggling for idaeas Thelma!
                              I'm not struggling for ideas, I just leave it to my wife
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• First snow as came out of Aldi Selsdon 11:30.

Idiots had orchids and Kalanchoe outside!!!!!!!
                                Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X