This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning,

I went to Birmingham yesterday with my friend to see a friend who lives down there and to see the Christmas market. Was a lovely day. Today I need to catch up on the housework. I am hoping to get down the allotment tomorrow depending on the weather. I have loads of jobs that needs to be done down there.

Anyway, have a good Sunday
    Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon all.

snow slowly clearing but still blooming chilly. Normally like to take a walk to the shops on a Sunday but the cold goes my chest summat awful so it was a quick trip in the car. Soon be time to sow the big onions. Some folks have already done so but too early for me. Apart from anything else, the earlier the start, the bigger the next electrickery bill,

Comment

• Good evening all.
        Well we are home from the sun and back to gloomy weather.
        Temp 6deg.
        Just been to check out my greenhouse and I picked six Sungold, two Picollo and one Alicante tomatoes.
        Still a few Jalapeno snd Padron hanging in there, all turning red.
        I left grandson in charge of the watering can when I was going and told him to do the best he could to keep the peppers ticking over as I want to try to overwinter some of them.
        He did a good job.
        All back to normal tomorrow.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back bramble, hope you enjoyed your holiday, and lucky you getting it so warm, 6deg. you must be sweltered
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, raining quite heavy now but was reasonably dry earlier so got some garden work done, planted three clematis, as they have been sitting in pots for a time so thought better planted than just sitting, and then a general tidy up, after tea was out in the greenhouse and potted on some lilies which will now over winter in the coldframe, though I did take some scales off to root just as an insurance. Well the weekend is about over and hopefully the roads will be a bit quieter, was in Glasgow yesterday and the roads were chock-a-block, why cant folks just stay at home and let me drive in piece and quiet enjoy the coming week and keep safe and most important, pass on a smile Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, went for a run through Glen Fruin earlier, some snow on the ground. Ben Lomond is white too...love it!
              Hope everyone has had a good weekend or in Brambles case month! Welcome back bramble, hope you had a good time in the sun...where did you go?
              Off for an early night,see you tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your evening.
              sigpic

Comment

• Jay, yes we had a great holiday, thanks.
                Went to a little spanish resort just a half an hour outside Malga.
                On the non tourist side.
                My daughter has a friend who owns an appartment there and so she rents it to us.
                Lots of fresh fish, farmers markets and great places for walking.
                Lovely laid back way of life and a total change for us,as we both love walking.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Rather wet this morning but mild in comparison with the last few days.

Have a great Monday

Comment

• Morning Greenleaves et al, appears to be a little colder than the last couple of days and wet. Have a good one people whatever you are doing today.
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Had a great day yesterday....so, the Fair went well, sold lots of things...and best of all, our chocolate making friend had a stand right next to me..mmmm.....

Have a great day peeps...going to catch up on yesterday's posts now....
                      Last edited by Nicos; 27-11-2017, 09:07 AM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, happy Mondays. Bit damp and drizzly here but warmer than yesterday so don't need the duffle.
                        Enjoy your day
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All Still waking at 5 with the body clock but manage to doze a bit until Room Service so that's good. Full list of jobs today so plan on being busy all day. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, Monday comes round real quick doesn't it.
                            Didn't do much over the weekend, but it's work this afternoon, so I will get moving shortly
                            Hope everyone is ok
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Grey day with a temp of 9 deg so notvtoo bad.
                              Unpacking, laundry and putting away all summer related clothes until next year.
                              GG coming in from school this afternoon so msomething to look forward to.
                              Have a good day all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• BTW - bought myself a little tablet in the sale so practicing navigation
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X