Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatman if you tell me what ones you are going to watch I will tell you who done-it as I have watched them all
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Gloomy and cold Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo/All

chilly but frost free today....very dark still

Greenhouse cleaning today for me

Enjoy your Tuesday

Comment

• Morning

No idea what it is out like yet, but I am indoors today entertaining two small children. They are already in full flow

Hope you all have a good one

Comment

• Morning, we woke up to frost but it didn't hang around for long. its still hat and gloves weather out there though.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, ooo it's cold out there, a real hard frost! Went shopping yesterday, the shops are already chock a block. Couldn't believe it and of course got stuck in road works which didn't help the mood. As usual, you know how I hate shopping, I only lasted a very short time. Enough to visit that famous Swedish store to stock up on candles, napkins and other bits and bobs of course.
              Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day, wrap up warm because it's freezing out there!
              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                A beautiful bright sunny morning but only 3 deg so very cold.
                Off out in a while now to pick up a few bits and pieces to cross off my never rnding list of things to buy and do.
                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bright and breezy here too, no frost, but a bitter wind

Comment

• Bore da!! Its a beautiful sunshiny day here too but a bit nippy on the extremities I've no idea whether there was a frost as I didn't wake until 8 Its 34 in the GH (no heating rary) so guess where I'm going now!

Enjoy your day - don't do anything I wouldn't do

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Bit late checking in today!
                      We have beautiful sunshine after a wet and blowey night.
                      Hibou refused to come in when we went to bed, but was crying to come in at 5am...make yr mind up gal!

More sewing again for me today...have a great day peeps
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hi everyone - the sun has come out to play and it looks like a wonderful day out there, shame I'm stuck in doors again!
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Prynhawn da. Filled up my strawberry tower this afternoon and planted 20 plants. The tower is almost 150 cm high and is 20 cm diameter. I connected it to my irrigation system and tested it out. At present the system is switched off, but I gave the plants a good soaking from the top of the pipe. Also transplanted four more rhubarb plants.

Comment

• Good afternoon, it has been a nice cold day today no rain, at my daughter's just now watching the boy's and looking out her window the sky looks fantastic the clouds are blue/gray to the back with an orangey pink front with the sunlight catching it it is spectacular, and of course no camera
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good afternoon again, the colour is going out the sky now. Earlier today I had the dog out for a walk and going round the local park it was quite slippery with touches of black ice so I had to walk on the grass, or with all the rain we have been having the mud verge, and of course when I got home, well, least said soonest mended, any way I will clean my shoes and trousers when they dry out I just couldn't risk slipping, and no I didn't think of turning round and going an other way we had to go shopping as we are looking for a pair of trainers for one of the boy's, and now up watching the boy's, though I did pick up a bag of sawdust while out walking and to night I think I will put my begonias into a box and cover them with the sawdust which I hope will keep the frost of them. Need to go and feed the boy's as the youngest goes to drum lessons on a Tuesday

Comment

• Afternoon y'all
                                Rainbows....lots and lots of them today...soooo pretty!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X