X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and Max on this three legs.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Heyup Hazel 4 degrees here. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, no frost, wind or rain here so it looks like being a good day only downside is the dentist later on.
        Good to see you Hazel how those kitties of yours ?
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

Colder this morning but like Bren very calm and dry

A few odds and ends to deal with in the garden today, so plots can wait until tomorrow

Happy Friday

Comment

• Morning all, cold here too at 1.4, anyone grabbed the duffle coat yet. Good to see you Hazel (I was going to say hi Hazel but round here that's a coal seam )
            Enjoy the day folks, nearly the week end
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good morning, freezing outside and snow on the hills, not been out but can see a the boy across the road scraping his car Windows and it seems quite a hard frost, well rather than risk anything I will just go back to bed
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all,nice day here,awaiting my fairy,hello Hazel,have a good day everyone,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hard frost this morning, off to Dundee for the day, but I will be ok, I've had my inoculations..................

Comment

• Morning n'alln'all

Wow!...Hazel!....Great to see ya lass.

A bit of a change for me today....mostly making bird cake and glueing....Tis feeling rather Blue Peter-ish chez moi at the moment.
                    Looking forward to the Fairs....I see there are quite a few starting in the UK too....just over 4weeks now til the big day......and only one week before I can open my Advent Calendar....oh....and the GR opens it's doors....yippeee.....

Have a great day peeps...and as rary says...pass on a smile....
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All!

Chuffing "Freezing" here this morning! Although we have had a few slight frosts of late, today it would seem winter as eventually arrived!

Time to start bringing stuff indoors now they have had an hit!

Well that's my intentions of the day!

Have fun! Whatever you get up to!
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Morning all, trying to pull myself out of the fug I'm in! Good to see you back Hazel, hope you and the kitties are well. Glad to see Max getting his mojo back NS, give him a hug from me.
                        Cold this morning and wet but snow on the hills. I love the snow although I think I'm the only one in my family who does.
                        Anyhoo hope you all have a great day whatever the weather. Lottie, could you send your fairy up here once she's finished, this place could be doing with some fairy dust! (Or dusting )
                        sigpic

Comment

• Happy Friday from sunshiny over by yer. Its 30 in the GH but only 8 outside in the shade. Blue sky, no frost, wind or rain - everything's right in my world
                          GH watered, chook house cleaned, washing on, what a busy little chook I am!
                          I'm thinking about my next nutty bit of randomness at the moment - it involves legumes Knowing me as well as you do you may be able to guess what it is

Have a luvly day everyone whatever you're doing.

Comment

• Good afternoon rain and sleet all morning couldn't get back to bed OH had to go for physio then some shopping and now getting ready to head to Glasgow to see a panto.
                            VC do you have heating in to he greenhouse or are you at a wind-up my greenhouse was at 1.5 this morning and now a way up at5c
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Oh and nice to see Jay and Hazel back it good to see some young folk on

Comment

• Afternoon all. Bit flemmin chilly up here. Sun shining but the remnants of yesterdays snow still on the lawn. Have thrown a few halved apples out for the birds with some blueberries but ducked back inside again sharpish. Brrrrrrh

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X