X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    Bring nuts
    Knowing the Vine, that could be a lot of people Piskie..You sure you got room?
    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
      Our weekly trip to the garden centre was a bit naff today since they were having water trouble and the coffee shop and the restaurant were both closed They had the first of the Christmas stuff out which I love to browse round bit early though isn't it!
      Yes sssssss
      Last edited by scarey55; 16-09-2016, 12:58 PM. Reason: Fixing quote
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
        Bring nuts
        Nut(ter)s by the coachload, no prob's
        Last edited by bearded bloke; 16-09-2016, 01:03 PM.
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• afternoon all! thank goodness it is finally friday! I am exhausted and its starting to take its toll.

Hope everyone is having a good day - its a bit grey here, but its been a lovely week.

p.s Nicos 14:29 and you're still getting away with it. Marie got away with it too!! :O

Comment

• Afternoon all,we had a good lot off rain,now dry and bright,thank the lord the storms passed us by,was very suprised to see the news at lunch time,as to how bad some peeps have had it,plus some spectacular pics of lightening,see some of you on the nutters bus ride later on,don't forget to pick me up
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ........DH got home before me this afternoon to be greeted by another lot of 'pressies' left by poor old Toby dog .....
              Hoping it's going to be a 48 hour 'bug' ~ two ladies at work have their dogs suffering the same symptoms too .....
              (thanks for all your wishes for Toby x)

After a dull, wet start its cleared up here, sun is out, pale blue sky and very WINDY..!!
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                p.s Nicos 14:29 and you're still getting away with it. Marie got away with it too!! :O
                Thanks MoM
                Nicos & CraftyMarie - you can talk about your decs on the Norty Step

Comment

• Oops I think that might be a first for me on the norty step! Ha ha. but maybe not for Nicos ha ha ha!

I hope poor Toby gets better soon, Susie. Hopefully a short bug. Give him a cuddle from me please
                  LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                    Hey Rary,

I heard that you passed alright, but only in so far as the doctors failed in their efforts to remove the large lump from you i.e. your wallet
                    What part of the body is the wallet I have searched my body and I can't find any lumps so either I don't have a wallet or its empty
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening Everybody!

My best wishes for dear Toby dog too Susie!

The weather's been lovely for a good few days, and wouldn't ya know it, my first day off in what seems to be an age and it's "Honked It" down most of the morning!

Been down't to plot, and yes! We have Blight!!!!!!!

Harvested all of the ripe tomatoes and hacked back all infected branches, leaves and even topped some of the plants in a bid to stem the flow, and allow the rest to ripen, but know this will run through the tomato n chilli house as I call it like a dose of salt's!

Oh Well! Been that kind of a year for me unfortunatly!

See a bus mans holiday in hot pursuit to "pigskin boots" and just realised it auto corrected, but leaving it for entertainment value.

Hope all else are having fun!

Right! "Bars Open"
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• No rain here today so spent the sfternoon in the garden.
                        Planted up all the Lily bulbils that I took off the parent plants yesterday. . It was a fiddley time consuming job but if they grow it will have been well worth it.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Deano I will have a whisky
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Side together side together step Rary.........bring on the panto you will have your own star embedded in the concrete outside the chinese................

I've just noticed other Grapes thingies........................Am I a member of the nutters club? If not I can prove that I can do a decent hokey cokey to qualify.
                            Last edited by Lumpy; 16-09-2016, 06:25 PM.
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Good evening Folks, the weather has been fine here, a few clouds but lots of sunshine, took OH to a GC for lunch, I drove, but I am not saying who paid, but I did come home with more money in my pocket than I went out with, (work that out) Jay I hope you were able to get a good nights sleep, I know I didnt OH will have to let me sleep all night I cant keep up with this being wakened every three or four hours, she will just have to wear ear plugs if my snoring keeps her awake, we are child free till Wednesday so will need to see what she wants to do with me over the weekend!!!!!ah, hope its something I want to do also Well I wish you all a good night, I will look through the Vine for a time, so have a good weekend, and just realised I will bet you it was the thunder down south she heard last night, and not me snoring, I am off to try and convince her that what it was, and think of some way she can make it up to me. Goodnight

and yes Vixy, the defib, is on hand
                              Last edited by rary; 16-09-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                                Side together side together- Rary..

I've just noticed other Grapes thingies........................Am I a member of the nutters club? If not I can prove that I can do a decent hokey cokey to qualify.
                                Lumpy, with the force that I was getting an ellbow into my side, they must have been very close together,
                                Also as there are no suitable candidates, I think if you volunteer to be the panto horse you would get a special invitation into the Nutters Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X