• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby cakes Scarlet?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, nice to wake up to a warm house this morning rather than the fridge we have been getting up to recently. New boiler is quiet...the neighbours will be pleased. Also got this H*ve thing which is great, means if we are out and it turns cold we can turn heating on via our phones so the house is toasty when we get home. Who comes up with these ideas!!? Anyhoo it's just another gimmick but we have to keep up with the young uns I suppose.
      Sorry to hear about your site break ins Cad, you have to wonder about some people.
      That's a swankie bath Nicos, you will be glad when the work is all done.
      Scarlet, enjoy your baking, since it's the boys 18th, I think 2 cakes are in order!
      Off to do some domestic duties, hope you all have a great day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Following on from my post yesterday about our allotment break in.

Once we had light this morning we discovered the little darlings (for want of a better description where their parentage on the fathers side is questioned) who had been breaking into the sheds, had set fire to the polly tunnel that is on the plot next to mine and is used for the disabled and MENCAP society.

It's a shame that these morons get their pleasure from doing this to people who get so much pleasure from their allotment.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Cadalot; 16-11-2016, 07:43 PM.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Utterly appalling Cad...beggars belief.
          Might be worth contacting the local pepper and try and shame them?
          That is if they can read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            Might be worth contacting the local pepper and try and shame them?
            Achoooooo!
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• We are still waiting for the parks police to respond. I'm going to have a word with the head teacher at the special needs school who use it to see if she is willing to go to the press. We have a committee meeting Saturday so we are going to discuss other ways we may be able to help, fund rasing for a new skin maybe. If we can get some funding for anti climb paint we could have a painting party and paint the top of the fencing all the way around the plot so the little beggers get the black tar like paint all other their clothes.

The council inform us they have no more money in the budget to spend on allotments here is the fence at my other allotment reported 6 weeks ago and still bu99er all done
              Attached Files
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                The council inform us they have no more money in the budget to spend on allotments here is the fence at my other allotment reported 6 weeks ago and still bu99er all done
                Why don't you repair it yourselves? - that is what we do!
                Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Good evening, I think I have a reprieve as once the ceiling is plastered I should be able to get the blinds fitted by making a slight adjustment to the top supports and if it is saving me two or three hundred pounds I think I will manage that. Well enjoy the rest of the week, for those that participate in drinking at the GR. enjoy the opening, I may pop in later to see what its about Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hubster' home from working in Glasgow all week - yay. Hubster's back off to Glasgow on Monday - boo. Shiny new shed base is finished - yay. Shiny new shed era 21 days - yay. Was ordered back in Aug!!

More yays that boos - yay.
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

• Morning all...dark and wet out there, kettles on

Comment

• Morning all, haven't drawn the curtains yet, so cosy and warm in here
                          3 months ago we bought a new curtain pole plus curtains for mynbedroom. Fast forward three months and the day has come. Quick and easy job? Not a chance. Hubby decided to paint the window frames while he was there.
                          Result - this is now a three day job. Arghhh
                          Anyway, kettles on folks, have a great day
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Anyone for a Santa hat?...(thought they'd make a change)

We have peeps coming over for a curry tonight so today will involve a bit of cooking.
                            3 different dishes using beef, turkey and chickpeas.
                            OH is the curry king in this household so I'll be the sou chef.

Just about to start the day though with 2 mugs of tea and a fruit salad and live yog....
                            Have a great day peeps -tis nearly weekend!
                            Last edited by Nicos; 17-11-2016, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Morning its still frosty in the garden were the suns not touched but it doesn't feel that cold, odd really.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                                Haven't got a clue what I'm doing as no one around me can make a .............. Decision this morning!
                                Have a good day everyone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X