Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all Had a very busy weekend with family and today was gorgeous so I spent most of it in the garden catching up.

Got lots of soil nicely dug over, weeded and de-pooed from other people's cats grrrr!

Chucked out a load more tomato plants and some runner beans. Still loads more tidying in the garden to do. I haven't planted my broad beans yet either - so behind!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend and I look forward to catching up a bit
    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
      Hope everyone's had a good weekend and I look forward to catching up a bit
      TBH - nothing much has happened - apart from Lumpy becoming part of the Establishment !!!
      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Good evening Folks, have been trying to catch up a bit but got side tracked with the GR posts, and now that I am on this one I see from Kevs. post that Lumpy has moved into the higher echelons of the Vine, well done lass congratulations, will this mean there will be a panto at the GR this year, if so I will not be taking part in it, I just want to sit quietly observing the goings on in the establishment, I still haven`t had time to look through the posts for the last week so hope I havent missed anything. and Kev^^^ everything has changed a bit since you were young.Well I wish you all a good night, and piskie like you I have no passion for heels, if I try them on they hurt like H*££ and if OH has them on it means we are going out, and usualy somewhere I dont want to be, well now I want to be in bed so. Goodnight
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning Raining here and a bit blustery Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Not opened the curtains yet but cant hear rain....opticians today so will have a significantly lighter wallet later!

Have a good Tuesday everyone

Comment

• GL are you going to the opticians, because you can't here the rain, or to lighten up your wallet so that you can see it, if it's the latter just try painting it a bright colour
              Good morning Folks, still dark outside and I can't hear rain either but that cod change once I put the hearing aid in, need to go and get ready for grandchildren coming so hope to see you all later. Enjoy the day
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning fellow Grapes from a dry but cool Nestland, can definitely feel the seasonal change. Never mind, I've got plenty of hats & waterproofs............often referred to as a fur coat...........have a good one.

Last edited by Bigmallly; 18-10-2016, 07:09 AM.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all
                  It's not as windy, but heavy showers and noticeably colder.
                  House work is the plan for me unless I think of something more exciting.
                  Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning all, chilly and damp although the sun is trying to get through the clouds!
                    Domestic duties here today which I can't be bothered with but needs must.
                    Have a great day everyone!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning, its raining and windy here so i won't be doing much outdoors apart from picking raspberries and apples. After hat I'll be joining SP and Jay with housework.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
                        We have a lovely breezy day here- going to collect all the windfalls in a minute and make a crumble..Te he...all that chat about crumbles has been niggling at the back of my head!
                        ...with custard of course ...mmm...

No domestics today-I did enough yesterday!

Deadheading, playing with seeds, maybe mowing the lawn...the choice is endless!
                        Have a great day peeps whatever you do...
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mmmm crumble one of my favourites - Nicos what have you started LOL How can I eat a diet friendly crumble ha ha - it would just be stewed fruit!

Morning all. So glad I got out in the garden yesterday as wet, windy and cold today. I am going to do an autumn clean I think while the going is good.

First I need some breakfast after all this talk of food. I think some scrambled eggs and big mushrooms are in order.

Have a nice day all
                          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                            TBH - nothing much has happened - apart from Lumpy becoming part of the Establishment !!!
                            Ooohhh well done Lumpy I hope you don't have a pointy stick as well though!!! Best be on my best behaviour

Comment

• Well after I put the hearing aid in this morning still no sound of rain, so dropped the boy's off at school and collected my daughter's dog and took her a walk and I dint need to hear the rain...I felt it, got absolutely soaked just home with the water running off me. Need to go and change, wonder if someone will help me, see you later

Comment

• Good morning all from a beautiful sunny Dublin. Blue sky and fluffy white clouds, in fact it looks like a summers day until you step outside. The wind chill says 1deg even though its 7. Seriously cold this morning.
                                Anyway, Imam having my two school friends for lunch shortly so I dont think there will be much work done today.
                                Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...