This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lying on the couch with BBC4 on.

Having just watched TOTP from 1982..... The Good Old Days has now come on.

Wow, you oldies were absolutely nuts back in the 70s.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• You should have seen us oldies in the 60s - those were the days

Lumpy, you're such a natural I can't believe you're not a member of the illustrious Nutters Club already. So here ya go http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...s%27+club.html, sign up and join in the discussions

Comment

• has anyone noticed the calender,it seems to be stuck on 2015,so cannot see who is coming up for a birthday any more,only when it appears on the day,is there a reason for this.
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post

Wow, you oldies were absolutely nuts back in the 70s.

Nooooooooooo, us oldies were perfectly normal back in the 70's, we're nutters NOW
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Had a look VC but I have no idea how to 'sign up' as it were........

And Rary as tubby as I am I aint going to make the front AND back end of the orse! So, you are the back and if push comes to shove I will be in the lead. Gottit!

It's OK VC I worked it out.......I'm in
            Last edited by Lumpy; 16-09-2016, 07:32 PM.
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• We're in a timewarp, Lottie, stuck for ever in 2015
              If you change the month at the top of the calendar it shows you upcoming birthdays - just ignore the year!
              Admin are aware of the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                You should have seen us oldies in the 60s - those were the days

Lumpy, you're such a natural So here ya go sign up and join in the discussions
                Yes VC the 60s were special
                You should have held off the invitation, till Lumpy volunteered to be the panto horse
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I have many moons ago,been the back end of the cow in jack n the beanstalk,was great fun hehehe
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Oh Doll you are the Crimbo saviour as Rary is a right old grouch........you and me are in.

Side together, side together............the most beautiful moo going.

And yes BB the Rocky is the BEST stage show you can see.......OH in basque and stockings......friend with a doily stuck on his head with bostik.....................brilliant!
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• 60's a bit hazy but the 70's oh heck bring it on...............

Comment

• Side tracking into another of my great interests in the '60's as today, was August 66 when a streamliner motorcycle powered by two 750cc Triumph Trophy engines set the motorcycle land-speed record of 245.667 miles per hour, later this month Guy Martin is going for the world record on a streamliner motorcycle powered by two 2300cc turbo charged Triumph Rocket engines, target speed of .... 400mph.

Comment

• These links are slowing my machine down sommat chronic BB...................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            These links are slowing my machine down sommat chronic BB...................
                            There you go BM that should speed it up for you, if your machine can't cope with half a dozen links in less than 200 posts, the GR jukebox is gonna be a bit thin on tracks this year
                            Last edited by bearded bloke; 16-09-2016, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                              Oh Doll you are the Crimbo saviour as Rary is a right old grouch........you and me are in.
                              Ho! cut out the old, and glad to finally see you giving up on me playing the lead part of your horse but it will be interesting to watch you and LD deciding who will be the star, front or back
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• What-o peeps!

Not stopping to tie the string off tonight - especially if BM's internet finds it de-bil-it-a-ting, so just a quick wave.

I would ask the grapes opinion, though (but wish I had thought to do so a couple of days ago!!) - I am taking a cot quilt wot I have made to a running chum tomorrow for her 4wk old tot. I don't know her apart from the running interest, but would think to also take either (a) flowers (b) homemade biccies/tiffin or (c) coupla' homemade cottage pies out the freezer.

I'm guessing that (a) is a bit 'something else to think about when you are knee deep in nappies' and (c) is a bit presumptive as to new mum/hubby ability to keep it all together; but then again, do you really want (b) chocs and stuff if you are feeding a 4wk old (although I don't know if she is or not)

What I'm saying, is for someone I have a shared interest with, but not huge friendship, what would be appreciated? She is the sweetest girl, and from what I see, hugely capable - but I'm in a quandry as to what I should do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X