X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
    To be honest rary....

once you mention to your OH that you intend to shove about 100 litres of used compost in the oven to sterilise - then I doubt you'll be allowed out for brunch and treats for some time.

In fact - there may be another home made sterilisation process going on in your household once you break that news.
    A bit of mud in my oven doesn't bother me! What does bother me during the winter is smelly rugby boots drying off on the top of the cooker!

Comment

• Evenin' all . Just got in from work, tea cooking in oven, French doors flung wide open, hazy evening sun filtering through, birds singing and I'm debating whether to open the last bottle of red ......
      Is it too early? Nah!
      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Evening it didn't take the sun long to burn away the fog then it stayed for the rest of the day its been 42c in a garden

Hope your feet don't smell Scarlet
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all,what you lot like eh,looks at hazels link- snigers &smirks hehehe,a lot better than a headache,i need to keep him safe now,been cooler here but still hot to me,where are these weeks going to,they more like days were when we were younger,a happy note i like the help from my fairy,and the way she works
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening Folks, it was quite a nice day today, and warm 20c, but now the rain has started so I think we are back to normal, not done much today as I have a sore leg I think its from moving some slabs, but that's the job finished,,,,for now, four grandsons after school today, it must be the longest two and a half hours of the week, but to be honest it gives a great sense of pleasure seeing them------going home. Well I wish you all a good night, as its almost the weekend I hope the weather keeps up for those who have been working, and I was joking about getting pleasure when the kids go home......it's actually relief. Goodnight
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              Evening it didn't take the sun long to burn away the fog then it stayed for the rest of the day its been 42c in a garden
              Me thinks that thermom of yours is bust Bren................it's always 42C..........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Night night all - off to sleep.
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Yes goodnight...no sleep last night so very tired. Hope you all had a lovely day and will see you in the morning!
                  sigpic

Comment

• .......yawn ......... 'Mornin' all ..........

Up letting poor old Toby dog out during the night .......... he's been sick and pooping everywhere ...... he's looking longingly at DH's crumpets ........(that sounds like an innuendo waiting for comment...!!!)
                    So no grub for him just yet.......they do make you worry .....

Have a really good Friday all
                    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Friday Thunder storm since 5 but no rain.Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, Flo's thunder storm woke me earlier we've had rain but not much.

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Me thinks that thermom of yours is bust Bren................it's always 42C..........
                        BM its The answer to life, the universe and everything
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
                          Hope Toby dog is OK susieG.
                          I might go and do a couple of hours paid gardening today and I want to get my orchard / chicken run tidied up as well.
                          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning, jeez have we had some rain, thunder and lightening during the night
                            Kept on waking up with the noise of it all
                            Absolutely relieved to say that the 'flood defences' hubby put in the bottom of the garden have done the trick, more or less. Phew
                            Set to rain until this afternoon, so no watering required here lol
                            Work this morning, window change day. No clue what's going in there, so that means we will be winging it
                            Have a lovely day whether you're wearing flip flops or wellies
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Poor Toby, I hope it's something short lived and he's back to normal soon.

My chancer of a dog likes to vist our neighbour's garden and our gate wasn't shut today so he went where he was supposed to go then waited until I'd stopped watching him, at which point he very slowly and carefully sneaked into the neighbour's garden anyway. I swear he walked slowly because he knew the gravel makes a noise!

Anyway, good morning all. Hope you all have the kind of day you want, whatever you are doing.

Comment

• Get well soon, Toby

Dark and dull outside my office window. Met site says sunny at 1800hrs - I'll take that. Sit out side with G&T time
                                aka
                                Suzie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X