Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night .... So, you have a walnut allergy. You go out to the local pub for supper. You ask for bread, olives and oils for a starter, you notice that the bread has bits in it (no mention of nuts in the menu) .... after a few mouthfuls some of those bits (doesn't take much!) turns out to be walnuts. You ask for a glass of water. They say I should have told them I have an allergy .... who expects nuts in bread (without warning)!

Thankfully, it, my walnut allergy, has not (to date) turned into ana fally thingie. It is nothing more (!) than the feeling of having sucked a mouthful of stinging nettles and then pushed them down the back of my throat - complete with all the lumps, bumps and swellings you'd expect from eating raw stingers.

How was your evening?
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

• Morning. That's all really.

Have a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
        Good morning Foggy here. Have a good day
        We're sharing your fog Flo was a surprise not to be able to see across the road it made the garden look kind of spooky
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all
          The sun has just broken through the mist and it flipping warm ( not complaining, loving it). I went out at 6.50 this morning to clean out chickens. Took two steps outside and took my coat off.
          I'm definitely playing in the garden today. It's better than most of our summer has been out there at the moment.
          Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Morning boys & Girls from a pleasant Nestland. Still waiting for Posty before I can play with my toys. Sorry about your Allergy Suzie, hope you feel better soon. Was Nicos in the pub with you last night as she thinks it's Saturday..........don't mention it to her as it will only upset her..........
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Woken to a dull but wet morning...but with a wonderful warm,damp earthy scent....what a lovely start to the sat!
              If you say so Nic but it's Thurs here............
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning All

23 outside already....rain or should i say storms promised later....hope you enjoy your weekend Nicos

Comment

• Morning all

Another bus strike today so with the weather being nice, I took the opportunity to cycle to work. A nice fresh morning it was too...
                  Need my lights now tho when leaving at 6.15!

Daughter got results of State exams yesterday and did very well, so she was very happy and so were we!! She put a lot of effort in, so was nice to see her getting the rewards!!
                  Brought her out for brunch yesterday and treats afterwards...
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• It is hammering down outside, temperatures have returned to normal. Hooray
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Trip I think that I passed my exam, will you take me out for brunch and treats also, my results must have been good for the doctor said he had never seen such a body before, he must have been very impressed as he wants to see me again in a month's time
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• To be honest rary....

once you mention to your OH that you intend to shove about 100 litres of used compost in the oven to sterilise - then I doubt you'll be allowed out for brunch and treats for some time.

In fact - there may be another home made sterilisation process going on in your household once you break that news.
                        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• I know my limits Kevin
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            If you say so Nic but it's Thurs here............
                            Ha!...flipping auto correct/suggest!

Had a good day here...

Been to the vets....sorted

Had to take car back to the garage as the fuel gauge has stopped working again....( just put 60 litres of petrol into a 'full' tank!)the fuel tank is supposed to hold a max of 60 litres)...a close call or what?
                            Booked in for when we get back from the UK.

Managed to buy a load of food/ Xmas and burpday pressies for the UK....from the amount of stuff in the boot I think we've managed to buy something for every one of you!

Impulse purchase....what did I suddenly get the urge to buy for supper tonight looking at the Huuuge , wonderful display counter?
                            Yup- kidneys!

The last time I did that I was pregnant!...Te he!( nope- but my OH did give me a funny look!)

So, devilled kidneys for supper tonight, and my mouth is watering at the very thought!
                            ( I think the rain has gone to my head!)
                            Last edited by Nicos; 15-09-2016, 04:40 PM.
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh!^^^^^ you two!....any idea how long you need to microwave compost/ straw/hay to sterilise it?

I've been give a bale of hay for my bunny and I'm wanting to kill off any mites etc ( I normally buy sterile packs at stupido cost)
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Haven't got a clue Nicos!

Me? Just sat here minding my own business and son is racing around getting stuff together to go to band practice. He couldn't find any "trainer" socks so knicks mine off my feet flipping heck, kids want everything these days

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X