Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see what's wrong with the picture!
    sigpic

Comment

Me too!
      Bet she's brill on the piano!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Right...I'm off...see you in the morn peeps!
        Sleep well

Comment

Morning All

Rather wet this morning and very mild! Looking at Novembers forecast it looks more like the end of winter rather than the beginning.

Decorating today, oh deep joy!

Have a good one

Comment

Morning
            yep, same here GL, miserable morning
            Yep i can also see whats wrong with the pic, BM wanted similar earlier
            Last edited by jackarmy; 04-11-2015, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Good Morning All. Misty again here too, proper Autumn weather - lovely - although it doesn't bode well for Bonfire Night tomorrow. Still, I expect most folks are waiting until the weekend for their celebrations. That didn't happen in my younger days. Bonfire night was on the night or not at all and despite what shift my dad was on. If he was on afternoons (2-10) we had to wait ages for the fireworks! Happy memories. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good morning grapes.
                Chilly but sunny here, going to take the boys out later after all the jobs for a nice long walk in the country.
                It is too hot in the summer for that so i love this kind of weather for walking
                Have got a massive jcb type thing scoop of lovely compost being delivered later, so might even get a bit spread about.

Enjoy your day
                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Morning ladies & gents from a damp but calm Nestland, just been down to let chooks out & feed fish..........and chase a bladdy big Heron away.........................have a good one.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning all,orrible here,boohoo,there was i enjoing a few hours down the lottie last few days,now what to do,house work/iron/sit on me chair with feet up and sleep,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Morning all.

Fog has lifted for now at least. Yes I too see what the problem is on BM's pic. If in fact it is a problem. That could well be a real asset

Comment

Morning all!

I was woken up by heavy rain beating against the windows and onto the heads of commuters. Which always cheers me up.

I confess I didn't see what was wrong with BM's photo until the hint from Nicos...

I think I'll do some allotment planning today, it will help me work out what seeds I need to order.

Have a nice day all!
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                          Morning
                          yep, same here GL, miserable morning
                          Yep i can also see whats wrong with the pic, BM wanted similar earlier
                          YES! Ha ha. I had to stare at the image for a long time before it became apparent what was strange about it!

Raining heavily today will need waders to get outside I think. Need to focus on trying to get my daughter's outfit ready for party at weekend. Doing a pac man theme for her. Should be easy as it's mostly gluing stuff only the glue I used yesterday didn't stick so need to go and get something better. Perhaps sewing would have been quicker!

Have a great day everyone
                          LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Morning all, a bit on the misty side here but its brightening up so hopefully we will have a dry day.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Mornin Flo'nall !

Looking really autumnal out there today!
                              We seem to have had a massive leaf drop over the past few days.

Comment

Morning all, miserable here too and our lawn is still covered in leaves. Haven't even gotten round to ordering the leaf vac...too busy on here!! have you used yours yet BM, how do you think it would fair with wet leaves?

Have a great day whatever you are doing. Housework this morning for me...if I can put the Vine down and then Vet this afternoon for Alfie's check up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X