This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * whispers........Mornin Marie

I see you haven't manage to get back to sleep yet!

My excuse was I was being chased by this Huuuge hornet- about 10" long

I tried not to flap my arms but it kept circling me....making this dreadful deep noise......

...and as I jumped up I realised it was my OH snoring!

Funny things dreams

And Yep,I had enough adrenalin in my system to sponsor the Olympic Games!

Calmed down now, so I'll try and get back to sleep again

See you later....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

I didn't want to wake up this morning when my alarm went off. Was having a very strange dream as well.

Best find some energy to move and make breakfast.

Have a good day
      Carrie

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Well...Nope , 2 mugs of tea and one sunrise later....looks like I'm awake for the day

OH ( now forgiven) has suggested we have a bit of a foraging day today. Nice change for both of us!
        There are wallnuts and chestnuts and cooking pears going to waste in the field next door, we have the last of our apples and hazelnuts to store....and with the warm, damp weather it might be nice to go mushrooming to a place we know has one type of edible mushroom. No doubt en route we'll come across some sloes!
        Glad I bought 2 litres of gin last week!

Sounds like a great plan!

Comment

• Morning All, just starting to rain but unbelievably warm for this time of year. Have a good day
          Ooh and Nicos - the UK will still be here waiting for you when Hibou is well enough x
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• LOL at the dreadful deep noise experienced by nicos He he what a charming way to wake up!

Morning to all the late risers!!! I went back to sleep for about an hour and am feeling nicely refreshed. Need to get some breakfast soon as can't type on an empty stomach for long.

Good luck with the foraging, Nicos. Chestnuts sound really good mmmm.
            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning all, dark and damp this morning but as Flo says, unseasonably warm! Where is this polar winter a certain newspaper was telling us was going to start at the end of October? Hope you all have a lovely day.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Morning all, dark and damp this morning but as Flo says, unseasonably warm! Where is this polar winter a certain newspaper was telling us was going to start at the end of October? Hope you all have a lovely day.
                Now you've done it, Jay! If it suddenly gets blisteringly cold I will know who to blame for mentioning it ha ha
                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Morning all,
                  How strange i had very weird dream last night. interesting though
                  We are off for the first oncology today and i feel all jittery and nervous, the OH seems fine though.
                  If it does not take too long we are going to go shopping in the big town for a while, need to buy some wood to make back doors for the pt and its cheaper in the big b&q type place.

Have a good day x
                  I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• All the best Lisa xx

Comment

• Yip, same here Lisa!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Best wishes and luck Lisa..

Car dropped off at the garage for service and check, so just need to wait for the bad news now...

Wet and misty here this morning, although it is brightening up now...
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, my we are a noisy bunch this morning, good luck to Mr Lisa, hope all goes well. Have a safe night to anyone venturing to a bonfire.............everybody else?.........just have a good one.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thanks guys, hospital has rang and said they are very busy so have pushed it back a hour, better than sitting in the waiting room but now i´m walking up and down checking the time every 30 seconds

Enjoy the 5th bangs and all
                            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Morning chatty people
                              hate bonfire night, my dog has been on pins for a fortnight, the sooner they make the sale of fireworks illegal and make it display only , the better, yea i know lol, at 51 im a grumpy old fart

All the best at the ozzy Lisa.
                              Last edited by jackarmy; 05-11-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Good morni g all from a gray and rainy Dublin.
                                Off out this morning with grandson to treat him to birthday gift and some lunch.

Good luck Liza with hospital visit.

Nicos, that sounds like my kind of day, happy forraging.

Trip, hope you brought your wallet.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...