Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea housework for me as well jay, gotta finish off the trimmings to the lamminate flooring in my boys room so better make a move or ill grow roots
    have a good day y'all

Comment

Is everybody daft this morning, what photo have I posted?..................
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

ermmhhh sowwy matey. Twas VC. After effects of anaesthetic (Bollo*s but it's the best I can come up with )

Comment

Hibou update??!

The swelling in her neck is actually shrinking!!!!!
          * does a backflip with joy!!!

..still waiting for her mouth swelling and eye to respond * sigh

The selfish side to this is that we keep delaying a trip to the UK because of it.
          3rd attempt is next Wed...but I don't think she'll be ready. ( it'll be 5 weeks this Friday since the accident)

It's not fair to ask 4 visits a day from friends/neighbours ( takes 2 people too!) to clean out a gunky eye- give medication- and give 2 antibiotic tablets every day is it????

4th attempt will be early December.

On the upside- I'd rather postpone than not have her around anymore

Yup- we always need to count our blessings eh?
          Last edited by Nicos; 04-11-2015, 11:12 AM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning all. Still very wet and murky here so allotment is out yet again.
            Glad to hear Hibou is getting better Nicos.
            My sisters dog has now been diagnosed as having Cushing's disease as well as her diabetes. She has spent the past two days at the vets trying to get everything stabilised. But by the sounds of it they are both getting there.
            Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

Knowing how you lot like to have a laugh,i decided that i would play domestic goddess,made bed put meat in mike to defrost,started ironing,getting on well,hurmfffff,what the eck is that stink,the place stinks of burned meat,heating on,doors open,have yet to investigate what happened,if its the mike then tis under warranty,so bang goes the men folks dinner off hot pot,i am not built to multitask,so come on here for a break.
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 04-11-2015, 11:23 AM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                ermmhhh sowwy matey. Twas VC. After effects of anaesthetic (Bollo*s but it's the best I can come up with )
                Hey Ap. Its time you gave up using that excuse. Next year you'll be saying that you're suffering from the after effects of the after effects of the after effects of anaesthetic
                Glad to hear some good news for Hibou and a diagnosis for NVG's sister's dog. Daily tablets, I think, for Cushing's.

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                  Knowing how you lot like to have a laugh,i decided that i would play domestic goddess,made bed put meat in mike to defrost,started ironing,getting on well,hurmfffff,what the eck is that stink,the place stinks of burned meat,heating on,doors open,have yet to investigate what happened,if its the mike then tis under warranty,so bang goes the men folks dinner off hot pot,i am not built to multitask,so come on here for a break.
                  I'm not surprised Mike exploded if you put the meat in him to defrost Did you have tinfoil on the meat or any metal?
                  Hope you're over the shock now, Lottie. You should know that Domestic Goddessing is not good for anyone

Comment

My sister says she had to follow her around first thing trying to get a wee sample off her dog. Got some funny looks from the neighbours No ketones but glucose was very high still.
                    She is also having problems with her liver but they can't tell whether its the Cushing's or diabetes causing this. So I think her mornings consist of getting a wee sample, doing a blood test, sorting breakfast out, then doing the insulin. Then she has to get her self ready for work.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Hey Ap. Its time you gave up using that excuse. Next year you'll be saying that you're suffering from the after effects of the after effects of the after effects of anaesthetic
                      Yups I know but I've got no other explanation other than I've lost the plot which may indeed be the case.

Comment

• You know when you're getting old AP...........................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• hmmm . I'll take that under advisement

Comment

• VC,no tinfoil in sight,it was in a glass tourene with lid on,on investigation,it is bad,not only is the meat cremated,the glass mike plate was welded to the glass dish,and the plastic 3 eyed thing it sits on has melted,and brown patches on the worktop,think that will come off,have had it just over 1 year,with a so called plan on it,my next move is to find out what to do,as the heat must have been intence to cause that amount off damage,i had it set on defrost for 30 mins,it was a sharp make,will try the place i got it from,if not sharps themselves,the place still honks,my sis is worried about any radiation leeks???????
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Gosh lottie- that's dangerous!!!!

Radiation leaks are easy to check...

Turn on your mobile phone and place it inside the microwave.
                              ***** DO NOT TURN ON MICROWAVE!!!!!!

then phone said mobile phone.

if it rings then the microwave is leaking radiation

if it doesn't then it has a good seal.

Easy peasy

sounds like a faulty magnetron .
                              Last edited by Nicos; 04-11-2015, 01:16 PM.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 30 minutes sounds a long time to defrost. I usually defrost for a couple of minutes at a time then give it a shake.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X