Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All Your hair looks nice Bren - I had mine cut on Thursday. Weather's a bit Wintry innit? I've been cleaning, cooking and I've wrapped all the presents I've bought already, but there are more to come. I have some bulbs to plant in containers, but it's been too wet and windy. I'm hoping there will be a better day tomorrow because I'm back at work on Tuesday and it's too dark to do anything when I come home.
    Aww, you missed me Scarlet (or at least you acknowledged I was missing on Friday morning)
    Come on Hazel, how did you do?
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• ood evening folks, its been cold and stormy here today, and the weather wasnt much better, got caught in a squall which rocked the car a bit so decided just to head back home, anything we want, we can get tomorrow or any time when driving conditions are better, once home it was time to write Christmas cards, , which I dont do, so there was a chill (and I had the heating on) Have been trying to catch up with some of the other posts, and came upon the one by BM Trible Art? what a talent, great to see a talent like his, thanks BM, its the same with the people who are musicaly talented, marvellous, well time for me to get ready for bed, and possibly get rid of the coldness so I wish you all a good night, and remember, as long as we can play the wireless (radio for the younger ones) and draw our breath, we dont need to be jealous of the people who are good at the above just enjoy them. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin all!

Had a brill day yesterday...absolutely brill!
        Wish every Fair was like that....sometimes I feel like I'm an animal in a zoo as people shuffle past all the stalls...presumably the family en mass being dragged out together( Sunday is very much a family day over here)
        Lovely atmosphere too
        One more weekend to go/ do and then I stop .

Back to the kitchen today...making the drawers.
        Going to pile then up and do then in the warm lounge!

December tomorrow folks !
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

The wind has finally died down a little today, it was really bad last evening but think we escaped any damage. As Nicos says, hard to imagine it is December tomorrow, where has that year gone? Hope you all have a great Monday

Comment

• Must get my OH to buy the chocolate advent calendar today.

One between us taking it in turns each day. The one who guesses the correct shape gets to eat the choccie...if we're both wrong we share it!
            Actually we share them anyway...the winner gets the larger bite!

Comment

• Morning all
              Don't know what the weather is doing yet, I'm still in bed! Glad you had a good day Nicos. Other half had a good craft fair yesterday too.
              See you all later. Have a good day

Comment

• Had a nice lunch in Gloucester yesterday, visiting the relatives.
                Lovely to see them all, and I managed to pay for two extra meals as they both had imminent birthdays.
                Didn't get back until 7.30, weather was dreadful for driving.
                Off to work this afternoon, looking forward to it
                Have a great day all
                Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all!still a little dark out there but thankfully the wind has died down.
                  Well done on the good sales front peeps. I had to drop son no2 into school yesterday lunchtime (Xmas drama rehearsal)and rather come home I popped to Bath Xmas market with the OH. It was so so busy! I think the stalls there cost over a £1000 pounds to rent for the fortnight but they were all looked like the were selling stuff fast. Me? I bought more garlic
                  Last edited by Scarlet; 30-11-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Nicos, what do you make for the Christmas Fairs?
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all from a really blustery Nestland, must go down and check George hasn't attempted to be a flying fish.........have a good one.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                        Nicos, what do you make for the Christmas Fairs?
                        Mostly fabric or wooden things to hang from the Xmas tree.

French tastes are very different from British ones- I keep being asked if they are Canadian!

Comment

• Morning all,rubs eyes,get next month out the way,then it will be look forwards to coming out of hibernation again,hate these dark times,have a good day all,
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning no outdoor plans today but I do need to weed the GH borders and remove the last of the toms, plus some of the lettuce thats given up.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,
                              What a horrible night, i woke up thinking i could hear elephants outside and then could not sleep, then up with poor Dusty a million times with his poorly tummy. So exhausted now.
                              Taking the car for its MOT, well the Spanish version.
                              I have loads for broccoli plug plants to plant out i must do it, get my ass into gear.

Have a lovely days guys x
                              I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Arctic weather here this morning and cars are like icicles. Snow forecast for tomorrow but we should finish tomorrow at 8c. I hate erratic weather(and a spell checker that tried to make that erotic ) Birds are enjoying the halved apples I threw onto the lawn for them. Nice watching them having a scoff. Must be really hard for them when it's cold.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X