This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, late on parade here.
    Looks lovely out, cold though, hubby loves it when he can see the aircraft trails
    Off to the charity shop to get my life back to normal
    Hope you guys have a lovely Tuesday
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all - a belated Happy Christmas to you all, trust everyone enjoyed themselves? I had a lovely time. Eldest son bought me a tablet for my pressie, so I can clamber all over the Vine in bed!!! How good is that? I am having a gathering tonight (would not dignify it with the term party) and have been in a frenzy of food preparation. VC, have devised a filling for "Not sausage rolls" that I am really pleased with - will see what my veggie guests think later.

Off down to M*****on's to pick up French sticks and glasses. Today is Mr Q's birthday and did not want to be on my own, so invited some friends and neighbours. Only 4 of my guests know, so we shall raise a glass to his memory and everyone else will just ... raise a glass! Have a good day.

Comment

• Morning Peeps

It's time again to keep an eye on your letter boxes GYO February edition landed on my mat a few min's ago This month it comes with Pipps Greenwood book .. The Gardening Year & a "wall chart" .. Veg Garden Year Planner
        A quick peruse reveals this months honourable mentions go to ... (drum roll) ... Lumpy, Penellype & aberdeenplotter for their responses to .. How do you protect your seedlings .... Well done all
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all, the sun is shining!! The other son is now in San Diego, no doubt he will have a fabulous time. Me? Off out to get said sons car MOT'd!! Who is the crazy one here? Hope you all have a great day, enjoy the sun everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

• Spent most of today trying to deal with an awful lot of leftovers particularly turkey. I now have space in the fridge for stuff that should have been in there but wouldn't fit (not meat). Now I'm sat down with "left over" wine.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Domino cat has a taste for left over turkey, Janie, if yours is looking for a new home!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                Morning Peeps

It's time again to keep an eye on your letter boxes GYO February edition landed on my mat a few min's ago This month it comes with Pipps Greenwood book .. The Gardening Year & a "wall chart" .. Veg Garden Year Planner
                A quick peruse reveals this months honourable mentions go to ... (drum roll) ... Lumpy, Penellype & aberdeenplotter for their responses to .. How do you protect your seedlings .... Well done all
                Spoiler Alert
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  Domino cat has a taste for left over turkey, Janie, if yours is looking for a new home!
                  You're a bit far away, sorry Domino, I also have 2 dogs who sit there looking hopeful and clear up what I drop on the floor. They're not doing too badly as they're getting the skin and other bits I don't want to put in the stew/curry etc.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Good evening,
                    Oh my i forget how amazing your bed feels with clean air dried sheets on when you have had a really long day. I have also taken 3 roses chocolates to bed, others are calling me in the kitchen, you see i was not that mean i actually took the chocolates with us but it was a different doctor so seemed very strange to give her xmas chocolates, more for me Mr L, starts his 3rd course tomorrow and not looking forward to it with having visitors hopefully will perk him up.

Anyway scoffing chocolates i will leave you

Nighty night

oh no where did this ferrero rocher come from, damn xmas well it is after eight
                    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                      You're a bit far away, sorry Domino, I also have 2 dogs who sit there looking hopeful and clear up what I drop on the floor. They're not doing too badly as they're getting the skin and other bits I don't want to put in the stew/curry etc.
                      I have the skin/scrobby bits chopped up and in the freezer for mum's jack russell - Domino cat says that as an old gentleman of the parish he is entitled to at least *some* tasty thigh meat. Mind you, he can't play the 'bad ol'teeth so need the special cuts' act as he had his gnashers done the week before Christmas and now has a Hollywood smile.

Not one to let a good thing go, however, he is now playing the 'post op sore throat making eating anything but the special cuts tricky' card.

Not sure how he's going to swing *that* one with a couple of nights at the cattery at the weekend...
                      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 30-12-2015, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Morning All

Firstly I hope all those of you in the path of storm Frank are OK both physically and materially? Wind is quite strong here and the rain is falling but the worst has missed us.

Not really sure what today holds but sure something will crop up

Have a good one whatever your plans

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Up early today...got to take Hibou for an MRI scan in Bayeux today...a beautiful city.
                          Fingers crossed whatever they find is simple to rectify

Have a good day all...and as GL says...hope everyone in the storm area have faired OK.
                          My daughter is in the Lakes so I have had my eye on the local news for several weeks now....very upsetting and a constant worry.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos - Morning All. Just started raining here and it's very windy, but we've nothing to moan about. Hope all goes well with Hibou. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all from a blustery cold Nestland, think I'll be spending most of the day indoors. have a good one.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning all,

Good luck with everything Nico´s, i will await an update later.
                                Not more storms, poor people, i hope you are all save, stay inside and play with seeds.

it is a beautiful day here, i am really hoping to get some jobs done outside but so much to do. Really have to clean out the car.

Have a lovely day x
                                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X