Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, it's a sunny start here this morning. Am a little on the down side though as discovered the house we put an offer on is a north east facing garden. It's a long garden though, so hoping I will still be able to go back to veg growing!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Catseyes, grow your veg at the bottom of the garden then it will be South-West facing............
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Was aiming to but only down side is there is two massive trees in the garden to the right and although it shouldn't cause to much of a shadow, I may need to keep things well watered. Not sure if a raised bed would help let plants get the water before the tree sucks it dry? Can then sit in the evenings and look over the home allotment with a glass of wine maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Morning all

Raining here

I was up at silly o'clock because my sinuses are giving me grief at the moment Flo & thought to give some grief to any early morning spammers
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning everyone

It rained overnight, so shortly I will patrol my newly re-planted border and see how many slugs there are.

But no gardening today, it's going to be sunny so Mrs H and I are off to the seaside for the day. Clacton-on-sea, I've not been there before so it'll be interesting to see if it's as run down as they say.
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning, we've had overnight rain but not checked my water butts yet, garden does look nice and fresh though.

Flo how did youngest GG get on at the Harry Potter event meant to ask you earlier.

Martin I've looked a google and it looks like Clactons got a nice beach so take your bucket and spade
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning from me too Sun's out but some overnight rain. Don't think it was much - not enough to fill the water butts that's certain.
                My brother's coming over this morning to change some taps in the bathroom. I'm not sure whether they're getting seized up or I am as I can't turn them on or off easily.
                I'll probably spend the rest of the day clutching my sides as he always makes me laugh
                Hope you all have a good laugh today

Comment

• Good morning Sun is out here too. Going to move soon and get the housework sorted before I go into the garden to check my veggies. Have a good day
                  Carrie

Comment

• I'm going to be spending today ( and probably tomorrow) in kitchen, baking, I 'somehow'? Signed up to host a Macmillan coffee morning on Friday ! Best start today, cos if they all go wrong, I still have time to nip out and buy some!

Will be serving some home made jams, with scones, ( might buy those). No courgettes left to make courgette cake, although I do have pumpkin.
                    DottyR

Comment

• Afternoon all.
                      Not sure if any of you are intrested in this offer.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gan_81900.html
                      @thecluelessgardener

Comment

• The day has turned out lovely in the end. Washing drying nicely.
                        Going to Brighton for a day out tomorrow, hope the sunshine keeps up.
                        Bought onion sets at Wilkos yesterday, need to prepare a bed for them shortly. This will be the first time we will have planted at the right time of year LOL
                        Hope you are all having a good day
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• New taps fitted and had a laugh.
                          My brother told me about his recent round of golf with his wife. They put their golfbags down to play and saw a little mouse run across in front of them. How cute, they say and play on.
                          Next hole, bags down, hit the ball and a little mouse runs across in front of them.
                          How odd, they said, there was one at the last hole too.
                          They play their game, get in the car and drive home. Later that evening, Brother goes out to car and there's a little mouse sitting on the dashboard.
                          How odd, he thinks, and shoos the mouse out, moves the golf bags and another mouse scuttles out.
                          They'd built a little nest inside his wife's golfbag. Wonder if they enjoyed their trip around the golf course

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! How ya doin? Funny day here; warm and wet, then cold and dry. Then sunny but ruddy windy, then blinkin' ot! Difficult to know what to wear.

Coffee?
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening, G4 I've been warm an dry all day, by slowly adding layers during the day
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening all

Got the course details through today outlining the lesson plans for the baking course I booked on. Apparently at the end of the course I should be equipped with the skills to cook a 3 course meal from stratch.

OH has already said we are going away for Christmas. ....I wonder why?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X