Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all , lovely and sunny here this morning but cold! Have a great holiday Hazel. Lots of work to do today after my lazy one...maybe a wee cup of tea first?
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning not too bad out but the good thing is the leaves are falling from our Silver birch all the free leaf mold.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Morning G4, Dotty and All. Sunny start here this morning, but a chilly 4 degrees. Have a good day
      Flo thats odd we're not far from you and the overnight low was 9.2c its not gone up much since though.

I missed saying happy holls to Hazel never mind I'm sure she'll still bring me a stick of rock back
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        We've moved them over to the mod section and been taking a look at them.
        This years entry really have been fantastic haven't they Hazel?
        That's why I couldn't have a mooch then lol

Morning All

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Bex

Comment

• Morning all

Weather today will not be a problem for me as I'm off to fit a new loft hatch & ladder for my poorly mate, so his good laydee can safely get to the ******mad decorations in a few weeks time, as he won't be able to after his operation. So there will be a lack of silly comments from about 10:00 until it's done
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Yes it's quiet. I'm cleaning and waiting for the tyre man to come and fit new front tyres to the car.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Good morning! I am having a day off from doing things today and doing nothing instead haha. Got my GYO mag threw the post this morning so going to have a read of that Have a good day!!
              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! The sun is out and I've waved goodbye to my MiL who's been staying with us this past week. What's not to like!

I'm out to do some weeding. Then I'm going to try and lift some crocus and tulip bulbs to move to a better place. If I can find them, that is.
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I haven't posted for a while, I have been pre-occupied. My darling husband died on Tuesday. I wanted to thank everyone who wished him well during his horrendous illness and the moderators for their kindness when things were very dark for me.

Comment

• So sad for you Susieq, words are never enough at times like this. My thoughts are with you
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• So sorry to hear your news. Take care.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Really sorry to read your sad news Susie we're all here for you when you need us.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Susieq. My thoughts are with you.
                          Carrie

Comment

• My heart felt sympathy goes to you

Comment

• The biggest ((((HUGS)))) from me, SusieQ So sorry to read your awful news. Always remember we're here, if ever you need to chat or rant.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Sorry to hear of your sad loss susieq...thinking of you. xoxo
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X