Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly - I took my shoes off before I came in so that I didn't make a noise after Flo had locked up, and here you are having a party!

Had a nice evening with the Wednesday night gang at pub-with-live-music-on-a-Tuesday. Tonight's conundrum was mulling over how to fix the hinges on P's oven - it opens halfway and sticks solid.

The topic was mulled over by the engineers around the table, and advice dispensed. P will report back next week. Mrs P - not being able to put anything in the oven on a tray as it would slide off as the tray is tilting to slide it in the narrowed door opening - may exercise a casting vote prior to this.

Comment

• That will be the whizzo getting jammed against the spondoonic Hazel, a new ferfer valve should sort it I reckon
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Good Morning BB and Morning All. I too have been up since before 5 this morning. Middle GG staying with us for a couple of nights and she was asked to work 7-5 today which meant her getting the tram at 6. Although she would have been perfectly capable of getting herself up and sorted, I couldn't let her, early mornings are lonely
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Nice morning here weather wise...looks like I'll be on wood splitting duty again today!
          You going to have a quick kip later Flo?
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• No chance of that Nicos, I'm working 8-4, but I'm off tomorrow so I dare say I'll catch up on some zzzzz. I'm saying that, but I'm finding as I get older I don't need as much sleep as I used to

Comment

• Good morning, I feel like I could sleep for a week, but back into work tonight. Think I need another holiday lol. Have a good day
              Carrie

Comment

• Morning its a still a bit misty here.

I've done my jumping around and scared myself a spring broke on the rebounder it didn't half make my heartbeat monitor peak. when it pinged across the room, I need to find a replacement but they seem to be in packs and I only want a couple.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, had a lovely day yesterday weather wise and managed to get the leaves lifted from the lawn. Raining again this morning though and more leaves have fallen overnight...no rest for the wicked!

Have a lovely day everyone whatever you are doing.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Bit murky here today, think I'll have an afternoon stump trimming with charlie chainsaw
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Just spent a productive hour and a half clearing on the allotment with my young helper - he may be no good at digging but he manages to loosen it up a bit so I find it easier to fork out the weed roots.

I 'had a letter' telling me to sort my plot out within 28 days or I will lose it - but it is looking much better already I still have nearly 3 weeks to go!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! How are we all? Coffee?
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Well, it is Thursday...start of the weekend and I really fancy a glass of white or should I be good?

Comment

• Make sure the wine is good Scarlet and you be wicked!

Comment

• Why start being good this week, Scarlet?
                              How you getting on, G4? Still on the wagon?

Comment

• There are three wheels on mine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X