Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very wet and windy here, thunder as well.
    its meant to move north I think and be sunny this afternoon, Hope it doesn't get worse as it moves up country.
    Back to bed then!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Morning all - raining gently through the night and PROPERLY raining now -it's bouncing off the drive. So good for my beans

Comment

• We still have gorgeous sunny weather here in scotland..Infact there is not a cloud in the sky to be seen..But for how long i do not know

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
          Good morning everybody

woke up expecting to see heavy rain not milky sunshine, lets hope its missed us all
          Spoke to too soon, lashed down for an hour with a little thunder and lightning but no wind to speak of.
          forecast is for sunshine later today. Hope thats as bad as it gets for everyone

Comment

• Another band of very heavy rain has just arrived, gusting, visibility poor. The outside steps have been turned into a waterfall. Hope the churchgoers who normally meander past the house about now, made it to church in time - or there'll be a lot of soggy pews

Comment

• Morning all! Well show day is rainy, but not too bad all in all. I think that they may have to re-think the barbecue, and the band will be in the clubhouse not outside.

Hope that the weather is kind to all.

Comment

• Good morning. Just woke up, so got my coffee in my hand ready! It's pouring it down here.
                Carrie

Comment

• Oops, blazing sun, best nip down t't' pond and feed t' kids............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Rain stopped here too, sun is out.
                    Just finish my sausage, bacon and eggs then its slug patrol!!
                    Hope the bad weather clears away quickly for everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Morning everyone. It's truly horrible weather here this morning - dark, wet, windy, rumbles of thunder. I've had to put the light on!
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Oops, blazing sun, best nip down t't' pond and feed t' kids............
                        Darkenin over again.......................anyway, I managed to feed t'kids, they are now in rehearsals.......

Attached Files
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Right-o - the crates are packed, the schedule checked and double checked, and I'm off to 'stage the exhibits'!

Will take plenty of pics - see ya later!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Darkenin over again.......................anyway, I managed to feed t'kids, they are now in rehearsals.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48311[/ATTACH]...........[ATTACH=CONFIG]48312[/ATTACH]
                            What they rehearsing for - Swan Lake?

My neighbour's been up for a chat - with some tale about a heron!!
                            A friend who was visiting them yesterday spotted an injured heron on the road, so picked it up and brought it to Bill. They laid it out on the lawn while they discussed what they could do for it - but it died. So she took it back to where she'd found it "in case it had nippers and they'd be worrying where their mother had gone".

One minute its chucking it down, then the sun comes out, getting breezier too.
                            Time for lunch methinks!

Good luck Hazel - looking forward to some of your cake later

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                              Right-o - the crates are packed, the schedule checked and double checked, and I'm off to 'stage the exhibits'!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48314[/ATTACH]

Will take plenty of pics - see ya later!
                              Have a fab time Hazel and good luck

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps..its a scorcher of an afternoon here right now..I think a BBQ is on the cards today..Enjoy the rest of your sunday peeps

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X