Clear All

• There's some extra lovely grapes on here, and you are one of them VC
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
        There's some extra lovely grapes on here, and you are one of them VC
        So true!

We've had our thunderstorm and I can now hear a couple of blackbirds singing away!...lovely

I'm also making jam VC....using desert plums from our tree...hmmm...and yup, the jam has gone out a bit sweet!
        First lot has set a bit too much...next lot is runny and the jelly looks a tad loose....each batch is an utter surprise!
        Never a dull moment eh?
        One day I'll make a perfect batch!!!

Going to do some plum and apple chutney now for a bit of a variety!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I'm baking this with the blackberries I've just picked along with some windfall apples:-

posted cake crumbs: Apple and Blackberry slice
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon. Spent the morning doing nothing but lazing about. Sun has come out now so think I will go into the garden

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon people..

Still have tonnes of tomatoes coming, so made a big batch of homemade tomato ketchup last night..
              More pasta sauce still to be made...
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon folks!

As a change to being behind the desk, this morning I helped out shifting 300 bricks and 30 slabs to the Hill from a house whose garden is being landscaped not far from my mum's house. I love free stuff - shifting it, not so much.

We still have about 80 bricks to move, and 60 slabs to go; but hope that a chap with a van from the Hill social club can move about half the slabs, making just two more trips to be done tomorrow.

Comment

• I lurve FREE too
                  Having a load of used decking boards delivered tomorrow - did I mention that they are free - off Gumtree
                  There's not much better than Free, with Delivery thrown in

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Yup, free is fab, but a leather three-piece suite for 23 quid ain't bad either!

Coffee?
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 18-09-2014, 07:35 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good evening

Anyone fancy washing the dishes for me? I to full to move! Made a nice fish pie for tea tonight. I've been in the garden today to check my veggies. Going to go slug hunting tonight after finding out that it's been munching on some of my plants.
                      Just going to chill out for the rest of the night with a nice vodka and lemonade(no work until next week) and catch up on here.

Anyone fancy a vodka?
                      Carrie

Comment

• Evening

Its a bit early for me Carrie I'd be asleep by 8ish but I'll be joining you at around 9ish instead with a bottle of Hobgoblin
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• T3sc0's are in process of changing their home brew range, stuff being steadily marked down in readiness of week 34....

Picked up pectolase, yeast nutrient, yeast etc a load cheaper
                          Last edited by RedThorn; 18-09-2014, 06:36 PM.
                          Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                            Good evening

Anyone fancy washing the dishes for me? I to full to move! Made a nice fish pie for tea tonight. I've been in the garden today to check my veggies. Going to go slug hunting tonight after finding out that it's been munching on some of my plants.
                            Just going to chill out for the rest of the night with a nice vodka and lemonade(no work until next week) and catch up on here.

Anyone fancy a vodka?
                            I sure could go a vodka and lemonade carrie...This voting stuff is stressing me out

Comment

• Evening All

Big electrical storm passing over head at the mo and so humid, still 23 degrees in the garden. Really need a little rain as none to talk of since mid August. Might just have to have cider or 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
                                I sure could go a vodka and lemonade carrie...This voting stuff is stressing me out
                                I'll have a vodka with you Donald. I'm having a stressy time at work.

Tonight I've started a wine kit bubbling and a beer kit. Work is driving me to drink lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                                Bex

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X