Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We’ve just had a bit of late evening sun and now there’s a lovely mist over the surrounding fields. Very pretty.
    Early night as I have to try and get my friend’s car to the garage first thing as her silencer dropped off on the way here

Sorry Flo- never grown penstemons….would a feed help bring it on ?

Sleep tight…see you tomorrow!

Remember that all posts made tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be lost.

No point in starting new threads….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• We missed the thunder here, it went to the north east of us. It has been raining most of the evening though. At least I don't have to water anything in the morning as I am going out for the day tomorrow.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny again with more storms forecast. Hope it waits until my washing is dry.
        I'll have a search for any info about penstemon Nicos
        Have a good day Sim wherever you're going and have a good day All
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good afternoon, feels very clamy here just now there was heavy rain overnight I think as all my water tubs a full, having a clear conscience I slept all night and don't know for definite, I suppose I should ask OH as you all know most women don't sleep the full night through, I wonder why that is🤔 now going out to do some hoeing as with weather like this the weeds will shoot up, enjoy your day whatever the weather and have some happy thoughts
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I've just thinned out the fruit on my Apple tree, but it seems like the top of the iceberg! Last year about two dozen builder's buckets plus carrier bags full went to the stables and that was after I'd filled the freezer. I was hoping there wouldn't be as much fruit this year!

Comment

• Evenin n’alln’all

Our first dry day for a while. Managed to sit outside this afternoon and have a good catch-up natter.
              Hope everyone is fine?
              I checked up on my main apple tree today and was surprised at how few apples there are compared to last year. The plums however are heaving!
              Another early start for me tomorrow, just think, the following morning is sunrise on the longest day!

Sleep well- see you all tomorrow!

Comment

• Morning all.

Back and busy as usual.

The smiles were busy as well here this morning, if you can call playing with the dogs' tails busy.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Remember that all posts made tomorrow and Tuesday are going to be lost.

No point in starting new threads….
                  Nicos, I've just had a look at Andrea from Admin's post: she says "The period of time in question is 19th-21st June, as previously mentioned, you will be able to post on the forum as normal, but once the update is complete anything posted in that period will be lost". So will posts tomorrow also be lost? Or has that now been changed and we restart tomorrow?

Fingers crossed it all goes well.

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here and a bit cooler Have a good day

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

Nicos, I've just had a look at Andrea from Admin's post: she says "The period of time in question is 19th-21st June, as previously mentioned, you will be able to post on the forum as normal, but once the update is complete anything posted in that period will be lost". So will posts tomorrow also be lost? Or has that now been changed and we restart tomorrow?

Fingers crossed it all goes well.
                      Not sure tbh….possibly tomorrow’s will be lost too.
                      I’m guessing we’ll get the all clear when things are sorted…or maybe once the posts have gone we’ll know it’s all completed …

Comment

• Morning all.

Your post from yesterday is still here, Nicos, so maybe today will be another of the days that will be lost.

Reasonably bright here today. Possibility of a storm later. Fingers crossed no hail. We hit 39 ºC in the shade yesterday. Ridiculous.

Got to get my skates on today to get through a pile of work. The smiles shot off early this morning. Just as well as I can do without them getting in my hair today. Hope they're doing the normal rounds.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

After the last few rainy days the gardens looking good even the grass has some green our dog visitors not too keep to get wet though

Enjoy your day

​​​​​
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning Snoop, Bren and All Wow that's hot Snoop! Sunny but lots of fluffy clouds about. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning all, have we been done yet? had some rain at last, filed the water butts, so must have been a decent amount, the rivers are still very low though.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                                Morning all, have we been done yet?
                                Yesterday's posts haven't disappeared, so I'm guessing no, we're not done yet, burnie.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X