• Hat done ✔
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      Hat done ✔
      How about a photo?

Comment

• Good afternoon all.
        While I was out this morning I popped into our local vegetable shop.
        They had reduced price veg so I now have a pot of soup cooking for the freezer.
        Just in gi e x we were funnier g pretty low.
        That should keep us going for a while
        Out to collect t my grandson shortly.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post

How about a photo?
          Haven't figured that out yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post

Haven't figured that out yet
            I’m sure that between us we could help you with that?
            I’d love to see the hat too. I think what you are doing is fantastic. Never really thought about that before!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Just found a post by Jungle Jane about posting photos so I'll try that

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

I’m sure that between us we could help you with that?
                I’d love to see the hat too. I think what you are doing is fantastic. Never really thought about that before!
                I've usually done tiny ones for the premature babies on the Neo-natal unit, but this one's a little bit bigger for the babies who are doing well. Most units are grateful for donations of newly knitted items

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                  Good afternoon all.
                  While I was out this morning I popped into our local vegetable shop.
                  They had reduced price veg so I now have a pot of soup cooking for the freezer.
                  Just in gi e x we were funnier g pretty low.
                  That should keep us going for a while
                  Out to collect t my grandson shortly.
                  I'm guessing that means just in time because we were getting pretty low.

I've got to the stage where I'm surprised that grory is still picked up as a spelling mistake. Even at home I say it.

Comment

• Evening

The snows all gone glad it didn’t hang around for long.

We wrapped up went for a stroll this afternoon lined trousers and 3 layers under my coat.
                    Enjoy your evening.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good evening, not very much done garden wise today, fed the birds this morning, and now scattering the feeding over the grass, as well as filling the feeders, going through the feeding a bit quicker but feeding more birds which is fine, we also toog GD out for lunch today, just get her out and keep her moving and once back home to drop her off ihad a look at her car, run the engine for a time and checked her tyre pressure, then home where I had to try and stretch a pair of boots for one of the grandsons, have to wait till tomorrow to find out if successful, then after that I had to take one of the grandkids up to Paisley and boy I now remember why I don't travel that road very often at night, it was just a constant stream of traffic, I decided to have a look through a shop while I was up there and give the traffic time to die down, low flow the way I was traveling but heavier on the way into the city you just can't win with traffic well enjoy the rest of the night and keep safe and keep smiling goodnight
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning

A bit of a look around the vine then I'm of on my Grory hop.

I've been watching a robin hopping around oddly he seems to like it under one of the trailers.

Back later.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Another hard frost outside. Bright blue skies at the moment. The weather site that got that right says 50% chance of snow this afternoon. Fingers crossed they're wrong about that and it's 0%. Both my usual forecasters say rain this evening. And very windy all day.

But despite, or perhaps because of, the weather, we have birds. Quite a few have appeared over the last day or so. A big fat robin and some blackcaps. Sadly magpies too. Possibly all taking refuge from the wind. The garage and the house do quite a good job of cutting the wind. I hope the magpies move back to where they came from, though. The smiles don't like them either. Maybe that's why they've taken to wearing odd garb, recently, thinking the disguise of polka dot bikinis and bobble hats will keep them safe from the magpies.

The usuals for me today, plus bread plus make some of my muffin mixture for baking tomorrow morning for gifts. At least I've fixed my keyboard (again). Dog and cat hairs gathering en masse under the keys.

Have a great day, everyone.

Right, have a good day.

Comment

• Good morning😊.

Not the best of starts to the day as Mr GF kept waking me up tossing and turning. He said the skin all down his side was hurting, so much so that he couldn't bear me touching it. At 8am I rang the doctor's and he's got an appointment for 4.15pm. Of course now that he's got an appointment (and I've put some pain killing gel on it) it isn't as bad! If it goes away I'll cancel the appointment at lunchtime and they can give it to somebody else who is more urgent.

We've got a covering of snow here.....more than "dusting" this time and everything is frozen again. I've fed the birds and they are munching away although there have been a few scuffles between them.

I've just had a text to expect a parcel, the lounge wear, between 10.30 and 11.30 this morning. Hopefully, if it looks the right size, one of the sets is for a birthday present for Mr GF's brother. It's not like me to be organised a fortnight in advance.

Off to make more coffee now.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                              Heavy frost here, but dull and dark now. Nothing like as pretty as yesterday.

Hope it’s not shingles gf… I think they can give antivirals these days if caught early enough , so it’s not as bad as it could be?

Not quite sure what today will bring….no doubt OH will suggest a few things! He’s near enough finished his diy in the en-suite so I guess the dust he’s created upstairs is going to need sorting out And yes, it’s looking really good!

I’m so glad we bought all those peanuts. Word has certainly got around

Enjoy your day peeps…keep warm

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny but freezing here. Just waiting for delivery of the grory hop. Have a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X