This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening

Dentist went of Ok I just need a filling replaced I'm having that done in a couple of weeks.
    ​​​The library was closed I'd forgotten they'd altered the opening times I just got home as the rains started its not stopped yet

enjoy your evening.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've forgotten how to multi-quote, I'm sure I'll get the hang of it again soon! I've missed you all. I haven't been back to work since March and will be officially retired by the end of Jan/Feb. There have been some difficult times, I could hardly wait for the end of 2022! New Year, new beginning. It's so good to be back here, amongst friends
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Yippee!…fantastic news…Flo is back in the building!…we’ve missed you lass xx

I think I’ve typed Flo’n’all so many times over the years that whenever I start a word with Fl up comes Flo’n’all automatically on my predictive text!

Sorry to hear you’ve had a rubbish year….this year can only get better for you x
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Weird for me that you're back, Flo, but I've posted before you. I still think you should write Flo'n'all this morning, in celebration, Nicos.

Frost on the ground and thin clouds in the sky this morning. The forecast is for cloudy weather according to one site, sunny spells says the other. Fingers crossed it's for sunny spells. We've been getting through the firewood lately.

Mr Snoop is off into the village this morning to pick up post and do assorted other errands. Lots for me to do today, so better get on with it.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning all, and a very big welcome back again Flo

Very mild here, 10C and a lot of blanket cloud. Nothing planned today as I did the grory hop yesterday. Maybe a trip to the library, and I need to research baby monitors - I think one would be ideal if I want to be out in the garden, so my Mum, who is confined to bed right now, can call me if she needs me.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning all. Another grey and wet start to the day but a mild 9°C. I can't go out until a parcel I've ordered arrives. ..... some loungewear/pyjamas I ordered online for Mr GF last week after trying all the local shops with parking nearby and finding nothing suitable in his size. I did call at a nearby Go Outdoors yesterday and get him some thermal socks as his were all getting holey.......Basically we just didn't shop unless urgent during covid and also at that time I was only just starting to appreciate the joys of the mobile phone/debit card combination. I still prefer seeing/feeling what I am going to buy but there is a distinct lack of shops with handy parking near here and he can't walk far. Hopefully my parcel should arrive between 10.30 and 11.30am. I was just thinking that weirdly enough two big things I bought unseen in real life were the fridge/freezer that definitely has the best designed interior of any I've ever had and my new cooker that I really like and which looks far nicer than it's picture online.

Off to make more coffee now....

Comment

• Mornin Flo’n’all

Wet, windy and cold again here.We’re forecast snow on Sunday!
                So glad I managed to get some gardening done yesterday.

Sorry to hear your mom isn’t so good at the moment MH…sounds like a great plan.
                I bought my daughter a baby monitor for Xmas - her original one was just audio but she says she’s much happier with audio/ visual now. She did the research and it fulfils her needs but I don’t know about the range/ quality of picture - it was £50 from Argos.

Did I hear a kettle just now?….oooo…..yes please whoever it is!
                I have some ginger biscuits which need eating up - I can pass those around….

Comment

• Good Morning All No early mornings for me anymore, just a few chapters with my cup of tea in bed! Waiting for the weekly grory hop at the moment. See you all later, there's lots to tell you and I'm sure lots I need to catch up on from you, but there's also plenty of time

Comment

• Good morning g all from a very stormy Dublin.
                    Wind has been howling all night with heavy rain and we have a wind warning in place for the next two days,
                    I had intended going into town today but I will wait for a better day.
                    Hubby has suggested we drive to the library and after that it will be domestics.

Nicos, that's a good price for the baby monitor, I paid over € 100 when I bought one for our grandson.

Have a good day all

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning

Phone calls this morning then a Grory hop, Aldi didn't have baked beans that's a first in all the years we've been going.

Its a mild dry day here so a few things to do in the garden as well a picking a few lettuce leaves.

Waves at Flo xx

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Wave back to Bren x We have a regular visitor these days, my middle Golden Girl's puppy. 11 weeks old now, name of Frank. I'd post a photo, but I've forgotten how to do that as well! Any guesses what breed he is? The clue is in his name
                        Last edited by Florence Fennel; 12-01-2023, 11:46 AM. Reason: Bren not Been!

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                          Wave back to Bren x We have a regular visitor these days, my middle Golden Girl's puppy. 11 weeks old now, name of Frank. I'd post a photo, but I've forgotten how to do that as well! Any guesses what breed he is? The clue is in his name
                          Would he be a sausage dog.....frankfurter?

Comment

• Yay GF got it in one! She had originally planned on two, Bangers and Mash, but it didn't happen. He's quite a handful, but has proved to be a welcome distraction

Comment

• So good to see you back Flo, and evedently like OH and I it's heading to watching dogs rather than children nowadays
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                Wave back to Bren x We have a regular visitor these days, my middle Golden Girl's puppy. 11 weeks old now, name of Frank. Any guesses what breed he is? The clue is in his name
                                Could have been Frank the Pug from Men in Black

Great choice of name for a sausage dog!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 12-01-2023, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X