Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, hope you get some firm solution soon Lottie, been there and worn the tea shirt, house selling is often stressful, but the end result is worth it. We have bits of blue sky and the sun is trying to warm us up, cycle ride will happen if it stays dry, new compost heap to start, I have some brown pruning's to shred to go in it, so that may be todays task. Take care all.

Comment

• Good morning all and what a beautiful morning it is.
      Laura dry flying in the breeze so should be dry soon.l
      Lottie, duchess a stressful time and you're really going through the mill.
      It surely cant be much longer now.
      We sleep in the back of the house so no street lights just beautiful green space.
      Have a good day all whatever you're doing,

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Heavy frost again but lovely and sunny and 12C now.
        We are forecast one day of 20c here next week Snoop!...I absolutely love gardening in the warmer weather.

gf...strange how these nightmares affect us - glad you are ok x
        We have absolutely no street lights here but it's amazing what you can see by moonlight.
        After 13 years we've decided to install a couple of outdoor lights to make the 'stumble' (with a headtorch ) to the 2 cellars after sunset easier!
        ( Couldn't do it sooner as we needed to rewire/ rip apart our lounge for renovation.)
        It's where we store the freezers, tins, jars, milk, booze etc and you can guarantee once it gets dark we need something from them. Nothing like a flick of a switch eh?

Lottie- hopefully that was your most stressful day in all this. It does sound good that your purchasers are keen....but you won't relax until you're in that new home will you?

I'm off to do some gardening now. My plans for the pull out camper bed have been tweaked and are now underway!.... feeling really good today - I took a couple of rary smiles for each of you Lottie and gf

Enjoy your day peeps
        Last edited by Nicos; 24-03-2021, 10:36 AM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, just had to say the thought of Laura dry flying in the breeze cheered me up so much Bramble, thank you!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,drizzle earier on,now brightened up,thanks peeps,nighmares are scary,you wake up heart beating and it is so real to start with,glad you got back to sleep,hope you get the camper done in time for trips out,when we are allowed ,street lights umm,got 2 near us,they go out at midnight,for aprox 5hours,i got some blackout curtains and they are good,you only get narrow strips at the top and sides,so much better,WHEN we moved will be at the back,so a different ball game,plus the windows are on a flat wall,not a bay that IS harder to shut out light,hope everyone is well,
            2 days ago our local dementure group came with an easter egg each,how nice is that,GF i thought about a nible,and thought again,would i really enjoy it,then not have one,so ended up dipping gingernuts in my hot choc,it helped ,thankyou for those smiles ladies ,must try and stire my lazy carcus,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Don't know what's woke me this morning but I'm wide awake and certainly not time to get up yet.

Comment

• Me too!

The upside is that the dawn chorus has just started!
                Wish I could recognise some of their calls

Comment

• Just made a brew - help yourselves peeps.
                  Coffee is on the stove over there.....

Comment

• Not quite as beautiful this morning, quite a bit of moisture in the air.

FINALLY finished pressure washing the patio - there are still some green blobs that might need a dose or two of looking at.

Next on the list - sand and re-stain the table!
                    "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                    - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning folks, I was awake early too (04.50) but read for a couple of hours then grabbed another hours kip.
                      Food shopping this morning so can't hang about, plus the sun's out and the lotty beckons.
                      Enjoy the day
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning shopping here as well MrB then after that the days mine
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning guys. A weekday and I had a lie-in till nearly 9.00 am. That tells you I'm not as busy as recently. Got up too late to see the frost in the fields, but there was one if the thermometer is anything to go by. Still, I'm sowing toms today and I'm going to do a bit more weeding.

Been smiling all morning since I got up, but there are still absolutely loads of smiles in the bag. I'll just leave them next to the coffee pot that Nicos has left on the stove.

Got plenty of work to do, mind. And a bill or two to write. So better get a shufty on.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• I’ve been smiling too!....it rained in the night but it’s lovely and sunny here and there is already a bit of heat in the sun.
                            I went for a wander around the front of our house in the sunshine just to enjoy the spring flowers...and ended up deadheading the daffs.
                            I’m thrilled to see the primulas self seeded well last year and the plum tree has blossom thinking about opening now.
                            The grass is in desperate need of mowing but it’s sopping wet...so I’m secretly pleased about that too!!!

Comment

• Dull and miserable here and I'm banished to the man-cave this morning as Mrs G has an exam for work, so I thought I'd come and bug you lot
                              ntg
                              Never be afraid to try something new.
                              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                              ==================================================

Comment

• Good Morning All Had to take the last two days of my annual leave so twiddling my thumbs today determined not to do housework! Shopping arrives soon so that will take up half an hour. Fine and dry out, might prompt some weeding. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X