X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burnie
    replied
    This thread is getting rather large again, I will close this one and start a new one.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all from a beautiful sunshiney Dublin.
    Off out for a walk in the park and then some gardening.
    Have a great day all,

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Morning all.

Shorts on today for the first time this year. Trip to the allotment later.

TTFN

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Thanks Bones - tis always good to have support from others

Same idea for me too gf....but I need to get some diy stuff first this morning so that’s at least a couple of hours vanished into thin air

Its deffo not the sort of weather to be stuck indoors...so I’ll get the washing machine earning its living before I go.

Good luck with the jab Sr&Sra Snoop!

Best get a wiggle on or I’ll miss the best of the day!

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    The sun is shining....20°C forecast later. I'm off to the allotment in an hour or so. Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning a misty start here but now the suns breaking and its supposed to be here for the day.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Bit overcast here but according to the weatherman it is going to be sunny . The washer is on and a day in the garden is ahead. (Hopefully).

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning Flo, Snoop and All
    Well done Snadge and Nicos on the dieting and good luck for the jab tomorrow Snoop (you might encounter side effects but some say the worse your side effects from the vaccine the worse you would have suffered with the virus).
    Bright and sunny with the promise of a warm day. Best of all, after a whole week the wind has finally dropped so maybe a day without gritty eyes

Enjoy the day

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning, FF. Morning, all.

Supposedly bright today. Currently grey and windy. Perhaps we've got tomorrow's weather early.

Got a phone call yesterday, calling us in for our first jab tomorrow. Brilliant news, though I have to admit to being a bit apprehensive about after effects. We've never been properly poorly at the same time in all our years together. There's always been one of us to look after the other, so this will be an interesting test if it happens.

Busy day, as need to get a lot of work out the way. Mr Snoop had a successful shop, three 70-litre bags of compost and some rebar, but need to paid work before fun.

Have a great day everyone. You know where the smiles are.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Warmer this morning. Have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    A good day, all in all. Had the window visit at the care home. Although the temperature in the car required open windows the actual window visit is in a shady "wind tunnel". We were frozen. Not helped by the fact I had dug out a pair of sandals due to the Spring like weather. Then did a "big" supermarket shop. It should last, apart from fresh milk (we need a cow), until well after Easter. While I was shopping I could hear my phone "tinging" away......text messages......our surgery asking us to book our second covid jab. Now booked for Wednesday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Well looks I missed out on the weather then
    Drizzle here all day and not that warm

Well done on your loss too Nicos.

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Afternoon all,well done with those diets snadger and nicos,what a lovely day we had here as well,hope to get the lawn cut,and start dead heading/tidy up of the borders,more stuff in the skip from around the garden,still no news,BUT,i have had a lovely day relaxed afternoon,now LD zips it up,i have also manged to keep on top of baisic domestics,so must have found some mojo,have a good evening,

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all. A lovely sunny afternoon but still blowing a gale.
    Spent the afternoon pricking out some cosmos and calendula.
    Just been inspecting my tomato plants and there are tiny buds on my Red Robin.

Nicos, yes, the birthday singing on the doorstep was a great success.
    We arrived with two royal blue balloons in an 80's shape, our guitar player and one friend with a birthday hat on.
    The neighbour across the road saw what was going on and came and took a pic. All good fun in these strange times.
    Hope everyone else had a good day,

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Afternoon n’alln’all

Had a really busy morning and then spent the afternoon in the sun weeding.
    24C ...and it’s still 22C with no breeze. A wonderful taste of Summer....
    Hotter tomorrow apparently!
    OH is attempting the first lawn cut of the year on the highest setting. Smells wonderful!

Weigh in this morning revealed an 8 1/2 lb loss over two weeks. Nothing like Snadgers utterly amazing achievement! Well done that man....much respect from me mate!

Bramble - that really is a lovely idea -I’m sure he’ll be really touched by your kindness x

Anyone fancy a brew?...I’m parched ! What I would love though instead is a yummy choc ice!

(I’m going to carry on with my diet until Friday then relax off a lot over Easter weekend....someone’s got to volunteer to eat the choccie eggs!)
    8 1/2 lbs is not to be sniffed at Nicos. Well done that woman.

I have decided that when I get down to my goal weight I may up it to two meals a day, if weight goes up I will just drop back to OMAD. Sunday is my weigh in day so I will have to wait til then.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X