Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, cold out there and overcast, no plans for the day, will wait to see if it warms up a bit first, take care all.

Comment

• Morning another cool start only 1.5c in my GH its warming up not so I'll take my toms out once the temp reaches 10c.

No real plans here either Burnie, apart from being in the garden and going for a stroll.

Take care.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all, Dull and overcast.
        No plans, just a walk and pottering in the garden.
        Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon. Just had a phone call confirming my vaccine app.
          Friday morning for the Pfizer vaccine.
          Friday 23 April for the second one.
          Very happy with this.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,I hope the screams i made this morning fell on deaf ears,managed to get to talk to a living breathing person at the solicitors,AT LAST,to find out,the hold up is with our buyers,apparently they have been contacted 5 times,last time just a few days ago ,was tolled it does take about 12 weeks,YES said i,BUT,does that mean another 12 weeks after they are done,for their first time buyer,no answer for thatone,i said i would be looking for some finance if they pull out,oh no,does not work like that,we will have to bear the costs,how is that right or fair,i was led to believe from our agent,that everything is fine,just slow,am left wondering just what the hell is going on,i have been in tears,i still feel shaky with shock,i feel so let down,and very tearful and traped,cought in the head light is an understatment,more like shatterd and lost in space,i will come back up when my wounds have been licked,might ring said E agent in a bit,when i got meself back together,i have a hunch he knows something i do not,but cannot deal with it just yet,my bloody teeth are chatering trying drink me coffee,youngest son has just come in and sitting with his dad,whilst i try to get together again,bit like humpty dumpty.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^Sympathy like there, LD. Talk to the estate agent about putting your house back up on the market. If I recall rightly, your buyer is a developer. It may be that they are waiting for an influx of money from a sale of property or even just holding out in the hope that you will lower your price. Check out who they are online to see if you can find out information that will give you a feel for how reliable they are.

Comment

• HI have rang the agent,he assures me that all is on track,said about how i felt and i had rang the solicitors,he said would get hold of them and find out what's going on,said our buyers are waiting now for the land registry report,and they are keener to move than me,also have their mortgage in place,i feel a bit better,but not satisfied emotionally,so does NOT look like we will get a move YET,still feel a bit shaky,i can only wait some more see what they all come back with,thanks for listening all,
                Snoop i cannot remember the builders name,but i did look them up first of,and all looked fine,not your little 1off outfit,although i have not seen our new place,i do have some pics,also drew some rough plans cm =2foot,taken from said rough measurments on line,also got little cut out of furniture and kitchen units,i just love messing around like that,it worked a treat when we moved here 34+ years ago,am also knolwlegable to a degree about where pipes run ext ext,as i have been involved with this place and our previouse one,big sigh,need to really calm down,hope to watch ITV 9pm,and feel how lucky i am
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Silly time to be awake but I've just had a nightmare, woke up terrified and can't go back to sleep. It's still really dark and quiet here. I didn't realise how useless the new streetlights bulbs the council installed the other day are until I peered outside to try and calm myself down. I can't even read my car number plate about 4 yards from the kitchen window. We won't be going outdoors after dark any more until I install some spotlights.
                  Well a glass of milk has helped calm me down and even though the Easter egg I've bought for a relative was trying to tempt me I didn't give in. I think it's time to attach my headphones to my phone, find a story to play to listen to and snuggle back up in bed.

Comment

• Good Morning All Hope things improve Lottie and hope you got back to sleep GF. It's dark and cold. Have a good day All
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo & GF & All.
                      Hope things improve for you Lottie. Know what you mean about the streetlights GF, might as well be turned off altogether.
                      8 degrees here today

Enjoy your day
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning All,

Another early start and another beautiful drive in, the Sun was really orange like a good egg yolk.

Managed to get half the patio pressure washed last night before darkness set in so was pleased with that. Hopefully i can get home in time to get the second half finished off tonight!

Happy Wednesday
                        "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                        - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning all

Got the washing on the line as it's supposed to be bright today. Need to go to the allotment later with chainsaw in hand to chop up some wood I have scrounged.

TTFN
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Last night's nightmare a distant memory and I fell back to sleep listening to a Ngaio Marsh mystery. The sun is shining here now and we haven't had the forecast rain. I'm hoping to get a couple of hours in at the allotment.

Comment

• Morning early morning rain its still spitting but will soon clear

I've done the plant shuffle, seedlings have been moved under cloches then toms are in the GH for the day.

Enjoy your day.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone.

Weird weather. Really hard frost again last night, but already 20 ÂșC in the shade (10 am here)! Weeds are coping fine with the conditions, though. Supposedly the last day of frost in this cold spell, supposedly the last day of work madness for me.

I'm in luck this morning. Today's earworm is A Sunday Kind of Love (Etta James). Brilliant song. Link over on the Just for Fun thread.

Hope you managed to get off to sleep, GF, and that everything gets sorted out for you, LD.

And hope you all have a great day. Smiles aplenty. In fact, I think I'll just shake a load out the bag and let them fly off to you all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X