X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning
    Cold, grey and bleak start. Rain due ready to walk the dogs
    Maybe it'll brighten briefly to get outside in the garden.
    One dog has her boosters this afternoon so may pop into the little GC next door for compost. Mum gave me, or rather I dug up some hidcote shrubs that were in her way so need to get them in ,they have been sat in tubs of water long enough.
    Enjoy your day.
    Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright blue and a very heavy dew early this morning, but clouds now gathering. No rain forecast, though.

Didn't manage to get much done yesterday, too many interruptions. But tomato sowing will definitely happen today. And more weeding. And more of the paid work... But the weekend and Monday are shaping up just fine already.

Catch you all later. Have a great day with smiles galore.

Comment

• Morning All
        Bright and sunny but breezy. Not sure what's on the menu for today..

Have fun
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Raining here. Have a good day
          Last edited by Florence Fennel; 26-03-2021, 09:35 AM.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning sunny but windy here rains due anytime though according to the Met Office.

Just nipped outside to put my seedling under propped open cloches. don't want to get them waterlogged.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bright sunshine earlier, now spitting with rain and windy. Not sure what I'm doing today but certainly nothing exciting.

Comment

• Oh dear, are we all stuck indoors staring at those jobs we have been avoiding while the sun was out

No shredding for me today, again, a very black sky, my vacuum cleaner looming and I dare not sow any more seeds

Time to start making the family Easter eggs and chocolates I think, covering my eyes as I open the cupboard door so I don't see the vacuum cleaner while I retrieve the moulds. Good decision, feeling better already
                East Berkshire

There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.

Comment

• Morning, not very nice out there today, no outdoor activities planned, wet and cold, might have to light the fire if it doesn't brighten up, at least they are no longer forecasting the snow, take care all.

Comment

• Made it to the grocery collection without getting wet, but it's tipping down now and a driving wind, one of the plastic cloches has just blown the length of the garden.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• And are you brave enough to go get it mothhawk ????

Last edited by NannyGreen; 26-03-2021, 12:01 PM.
                      East Berkshire

Comment

• Good afternoon all.
                        A sunny but extremely windy day.
                        Got my first Pfizer vaccine this morning.
                        On the way home saw a street shop selling strawberry plants.
                        Stopped off and got a tray of plants and three large bags of potting compost.
                        Well pleased with how my morning has worked out
                        Have a good afternoon all,.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NannyGreen View Post
                          And are you brave enough to go get it mothhawk ????
                          By midday the wind and rain had stopped, so I nipped out and replaced it, weighted down with a broken clay pot.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Braver than me then mothhawk it's still hurling it down here and I'm afraid the birds have had to make do with yesterday's leftovers. I'm not going out in that
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Raining.png
Views:	79
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	2520935
                            East Berkshire

Comment

• Afternoon n’alln’all
                              Had to nip out early this morning...more DIY stuff....then ended up doing a food shop and actually found( accidentally - honest!) some wool for our granddaughter. It’s pretty expensive here but this was in a bargain box, so I was really chuffed.
                              I did manage to keep on walking past the seed packets...I do love to have a good peer at them( like a kid in a sweet shop!)...but I’ve more seeds than I can shake a dibble at

Snadge...I’m still keeping to the diet but it’s amazingly brutal. Plus the weight hasn’t dropped off at the same rate this week even though I’ve been careful. Weigh in is Monday.

We’ve had tremendous rain here today - what a contrast to the previous 2 days.
                              I got a text from my daughter in Cumbria earlier and she said it was hailstoning!

Right enough gabbing ​​​​​​...I ‘ve got food needing eating!!!!!
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening, the rain stopped just as we were heading out for our weekly community Covid test was still fine so it turned it into a afternoon walk.

No gardening today though.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X