This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all

Well, the weather men seem to have got it right for once. Dull and wet, not sure about temp as I aint been out yet.

Got some book sales to wrap up and get posted along with my discount form for Council Tax to send off (wife is disabled and I have made alterations to house to suit her) Then its seed sowing time!

Now I have my Donar Kebab seasoning spice mix I might have a go at a home made version.

Take care and TTFN.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning, Snadger. Morning, all.

Not sure if the weather guys and gals have got it right here today. There's more cloud than they're forecasting, that's for sure. Still very windy. No frost.

Did you buy or make your kebab seasoning mix, Snadger? I've never made doner kebabs but they're really tasty. Let us know how you get on.

Busy with the usual stuff today. Getting to the end of a couple of projects, thank goodness. More on the go, though, but never mind. Needs must.

Have a good one, everyone. Sow some seeds for me.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Our weather is much the same ....stuff to do...stuff to do....

Lets hope the Vine stays open today!

Snadge...I managed my first day with just one meal in the evening ...but I was pacing the house by 4pm

See ya later peeps...keep happy!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its raining here its supposed to clear later but we'll see. I'll be seed sowing later now I've got my newspaper pots ready.
          Back later.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Grey and rainy here at the moment. I think it's supposed to improve later. Highlight of today is a "window visit" with one of the in-laws. She went into hospital at the beginning of February, fell and broke her leg/hip while in there, then got an infection, and then eventually got moved to a care home until she hopefully gets fit enough to go home. We've seen her once in 6 weeks through the window and she can't have a phone conversation as she is deaf. I suppose one good thing is she's got far more company in there than she would be allowed at home. I think a trip to a garden centre is overdue just to cheer me up, buy some compost and treat myself to some seeds. A trip to a shoe shop would be much more useful but unfortunately impossible. I will end up barefoot if lockdown carries on much longer.
            Oh wow!! The sun has just come out.......and gone again. Never mind at least the weather's trying to improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Snadge...I managed my first day with just one meal in the evening ...but I was pacing the house by 4pm
              Just look at it as extra exercise, Nicos. Got to be good.

Comment

• Morning all, it’s beautiful here. Sun is shining at it’s to be a heady 12 degrees! We have a metal table and chairs for the garden so OH is busy refurbishing them so a great day for it. Other than that it’s domestics...I’m bored to tears!!
                Anyhoo enjoy the day and hope you all get a bit of sunshine, now where is that coffee?
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all, The sun is shining and its 11 degs.
                  Off out to the park and then back to my garden.
                  Jay, like you I am so bored, I feel like a hamster on a wheel, going round and round and getting nowhere.
                  Enjoy your day whatever you're up to.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Mornin n’alln’all

Our weather is much the same ....stuff to do...stuff to do....

Lets hope the Vine stays open today!

See ya later peeps...keep happy!
                    I made the mistake of overeating when I first started. I tried to cram as many calories as I could into that single meal. I've now learned just to eat a normal protein rich meal with veg or salad.
                    I've found that as my stomach gets smaller outwardly, my stomach inside seems to have shrunk in proportion and I finish up leaving half the stuff I have made for my single meal as I can't eat any more.
                    Good luck and stick with it Nicos.
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Afternoon all,Snadge you are doing very well,good luck to you,Nicos that looks brill,half the fun of it will be negotiating the moves,as the inside transformes,especialy on a very wet day,when we had a hide thing on back of the old wagon years ago,we had a loo that doubled as a seat in the day,with a cover on top,looked more like a poofe,it was amazing just what could be fitted into a small space,it just takes a whole lot longer than at home,but goof fun,and you know the accomodation ,still in waiting,am begining to think either i have dreamt about moving or are delusional,there is no way anyone can be contacted,they have strict instructions on the emails to,NOT contact them,it is not a fair game thats being played,they are mostly working from home,no doubt on their time,not office hours,after all,they are not getting any interuptions,only from home life,moan over ,otherwise life goes on,have a good day,stay safe and well
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ^Really sorry to hear about the frustrating time you're having, LD. Is it just a communications problem or is there a problem in the chain somewhere?

Comment

• Afternoon all, lovely day here, blew a gale this morning, so we went for a 2 mile walk, we came back for lunch, then the wind dropped so we went on our first cycle ride of the year, 5 miles, need a lie down now lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                            ^Really sorry to hear about the frustrating time you're having, LD. Is it just a communications problem or is there a problem in the chain somewhere?
                            Just waiting for communication of some sort,it sounds like the peeps buying ours,feel like i do,sooooooooooo,tis either lost in the solicitors in box,or their buyer being first time buyers,LD throws hands in the air in frustration,and lack of said communication,cover your ears peeps,as LD screams
                            Last edited by Nicos; 16-03-2021, 08:56 PM.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Sympathy like there, LD. I'm sure the estate agent will be keen to get their fees. Maybe they could bring pressure to bear on your solicitor on your behalf.

Comment

• House moving most troublesome thing I think I've ever done and I lived in around a dozen different houses ...............................shalln't move again unless I win the lotto

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X