Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning and welcome back Mr Bones its raining here and hopefully it won't be here for the day.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, beautiful day here!! Hello Mr, Bones, great to see you!!
      Nicos, clocks don’t go back until next weekend, had to go check that as I thought I’d missed something.
      Well, for a change, I’m feeling good this morning so going to get on with some domestics. Coffee first though. Enjoy your day everyone. x
      Last edited by Jay22; 19-03-2021, 08:46 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

My allotment visits seem to be every second day at the mo and up til now I have hit on dry days. I was there yesterday when it was dry but glad I hadn't planned to go today, when its wet.

There is always plenty of half-finished jobs to get on with though, both indoors and outdoors. I don't know how I ever got time to hold a job down since I retired.

Take care folks.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
          Nicos, clocks don’t go back until next weekend, had to go check that as I thought I’d missed something.
          x
          Ah...OK !... thanks for the heads up!

Its Spring Equinox then isn’t it?...I knew there was something wildly exciting going on

Hows the little’un Jay?

I actually had my first video chat with Rosa yesterday. She was looking at me in the screen and did a tiny grin when I was laughing...’melts your heart’ moment !
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all. A beautiful dunny morni g here.
            Out to the park is as exciting as it gets today,
            Have a good one and catch you all later.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Ah...OK !... thanks for the heads up!

Its Spring Equinox then isn’t it?...I knew there was something wildly exciting going on
              Yes!! The days will be longer than the nights after Sunday! Hooray!!

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning, cool and cloudy here, a bit more prep work done in the garden, rescued the last cabbage before the rabbits ate it all, ground raked and some manure added. Chicken wire is on order as the broad beans will be going in there next week hopefully, they are currently in cells in the greenhouse.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Drizzly and cold here. I thought that the clocks go forward - spring forward fall back? Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Hi Mr Bones, nice to see you
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Grey and chilly here with a strong breeze. Council person I had to meet for the in-law actually managed to turn up today....... late of course. I think I'll make some more lemon curd for my husband this afternoon. This morning he asked what I fancied doing for my birthday (soon). Unfortunately everything I'd like to do is banned.....(trip to the coast, nice hotel with all my meals and drinks served to me for a couple of days, long overdue shopping trip)...for the second year in a row. At the rate things are going by the time anything is allowed we'll be too old and decrepit to enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                        I thought that the clocks go forward - spring forward fall back? )
                        yup !...ha
                        At least I got that bit right!

Comment

• OH has just manageD to get an AZ vaccination in 40 minutes time...I best get a wiggle on and get him there!
                          Same Dr...let’s hope he doesn’t get a bruise as big as mine!..and yes, mine is still there, but finally starting to fade.

Gf...we’ll think something different up for you!

Comment

• Good evening all.
                            Hubby got the Pfizer vaccine today. He was on a cancellation list.
                            Unfortunately I attend a different doctor so not got a call yet.
                            Great news and he is delighted with life.
                            One less thing to worry about.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post

Yes!! The days will be longer than the nights after Sunday! Hooray!!

Hopefully it'll bring a bit of sunshine with it. we've had rain all day today.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                                Heavy frost this morning- not surprising as it was a sunny, nearly cloudless day yesterday.
                                There’s definitely more heat from the sun though when in the shelter from the biting wind.
                                Quiet day today - seed sorting as promised.
                                OH is ok after his first vaccination - just got aching joints ( so far!)

Yesterday we ‘nipped’ up to the hugely massive diy store to buy oak work surface. All preordered so it was just a matter of collecting it.
                                Boy was the car park packed!
                                Cars had number plates from areas which are (as from today) in lockdown for the next 4 week so no doubt they were buying in supplies for diy projects. Can’t blame them!
                                It is 5 mins from IKEA and OH wanted to buy more of their coffee ( so a quick nip into their shop) but it was deserted. Apparently too large a public area to be allowed to be open! Orders on line and click and collect only at the moment,
                                Being in rural France I’ve not come across that before.

Right...time for a brew...anyone fancy croissants or drippy egg and bacon butty?...cos I most certainly do! Darned diet!

Enjoy your day peeps...do try and get up to some mischief...go on!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X