• Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^

Absolutely brill !...Thank you xx

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Glad you enjoyed your pastries...it’s under new management and is ticking everyone’s boxes for everything it produces!

(MH...their macarons are 3” in diameter!!!)
      Wow! My kind of chef pâtissier

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all.

Mistook the time on the clock this morning, I thought it said 5am and it was beginning to get light outside, I was wide awake, so I got up. Then I found it was actually 4am. Ho hum. Got the washing on and waiting for a more civilized time to start the vacuuming. Anyone want to join me in a second cuppa?
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning mothhawk, morning all. Bit late to take you up on the offer of a cuppa, so I'll get Mr Snoop to make extra coffee if you fancy one here.

Bright, bright blue this morning. And extremely cold. A very hard frost out there. As for the weather forecasts for the next few days, goodness only knows what's going to happen. The forecasts went up from 80 litres of rain per square metre to 90 and then down to 3. And this morning they're now forecasting 15 cm of snow and extremely cold temps for the same days. Winter is coming back. Not going to be sowing my tomatoes this weekend, then. Pah! The plants and wildlife will have a shock. Having lost all our almond blossom to the cold, looks like the same might happen to our pear and quince trees, which are just starting to blossom.

Plenty to keep me busy indoors, as per. So better get a move on.

Have a nice day, everyone. Do you get a birthday weekend, Nicos, or just the one day?

Comment

• Good morning all, The sun is shining but there is a very cold breeze along with it.
            Going to the cemetary to put flowers on my mothers grave before the rush tomorrow for mothers day,
            No other plans buthopeto spend some time outdoors.
            Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Cold, windy, wet and miserable here today. Very vivid dream last night about somebody I haven't seen or heard from in 35 years. Weird! It looks as if the height of excitement today will be a trip to the shop to grab milk and a newspaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                Good morning all, The sun is shining but there is a very cold breeze along with it.
                Going to the cemetary to put flowers on my mothers grave before the rush tomorrow for mothers day,
                No other plans buthopeto spend some time outdoors.
                Have a good day all,
                What a respectful thing to do. I have no flowers but I will certainly visit my Mums grave tomorrow.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Thanks for the cuppa MH...much appreciated.

Sunny and windy here, but we had a hail storm earlier with thunder!

Just the one day Snoop, although I have to say OH is being attentive with me post vaccination. I have a wonderful bruise at the needle site so it's sore to use my arm...so no heavy lifting for me today!

Bramble..I'd forgotten it's Mother's Day tomorrow. My first one without a mommy...I'll be thinking of her nevertheless ...At least my daughter will be having her first one!...which is lovely. The cycle of life eh?

Yikes Snoop - snow?...that's quite a lot!

Today I'm staying inside and keeping warm designing a pull out L shaped slatted bed. The birch slats have been ordered so I've got to sort out a strong , supportive frame which doesn't use up/ block floor/storage space and yet will tie in with the frame of the kitchen cabinate. Every cm counts in such a tiny space!

Keep warm peeps....and enjoy your weekend!
                  I'm off to light the stove....the windchill gusts arent much fun! I'm just glad I'm not on a ferry at the moment

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here but really windy.Just been ripping up cardboard boxes for the paper bin, what a lot of waste packaging. Mothering Sunday tomorrow, it would be lovely to see my children, even at a distance. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• My arm is still sore Nicos,but a bit better than yesterday when it was hot and I couldn't even touch it. Not felt too well either but I'm sure it will pass.
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• We are allowed to meet two others outside up here, so today we visited our daughter and her family, just the lift we needed, not seen them since Xmas day, it was cold outside but we went for a walk and lit a fire outside and the grandsons toasted marshmallows, great day.

Comment

• Evening all

Managed a short time at the allotment today. It's going through a major restructure so progressed a bit with the layout. Brought pots home so I could fill my propagator again with I know not what ..........yet.
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• ^^^ Any piccies Snadge?...it'd be lovely to see what your up to!

Comment

• Yes missing your allotment piccies Snadge

Comment

• Morning all.

Blue and breezy today. 30 mph winds forecast. No frost last night.

Mr Snoop off shopping. Me and the dogs are holding the fort again. I'm due to take them out for a walk but they don't look bothered at the moment. So I'll leave it for temperatures to rise a bit before venturing out.

Got plenty to keep me busy the day. Didn't do as much as I hoped yesterday. Not a good idea to have wine at lunchtime, as that's it for the afternoon. Can't be doing that today.

Have a good one, everyone. Help yourself to the bag of smiles.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X