X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening!
    I wondered what that crunchy cracking sound was Snadge!,,

I’ve had a great afternoon baking...won’t do the diet any good but heck...it was good fun making and then sampling things.
    Most will go in the freezer, but I’ve used up loads of eggs...only another 4 dozen to go
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening all.
      A very dreary day but managed to get out for a walk.
      Met up with my daughter and granddaughter in an old cemetary and we had a lovely socially distanced and masked up walk.
      It was lovely to have a catch up.

Nicos, I am passing the time by sorting photos, knitting, patchwork, making my jigsaw and as many walks as the weather will allow.
      Cant wait to start sowing and growing again.

Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Chilly out, but due to get brighter and warmer today. And I'm going to be stuck indoors. Mr Snoop started on some car repairs yesterday that inevitably needed my help, so got to make up today what didn't happen yesterday. At least I managed a bit of digging yesterday. Friend bought me a Burgon and Ball fork for my birthday last year. A tremendous gift and I love it.

Mr Snoop has gone out and I'm on dog-walking duty this morning, so better get a move on.

Hope you all have a great day. Stay safe and well.

Comment

• Good Morning All Snow flurries here. Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, we've got bright sunshine here today and not a bit of yesterday evening snow is still around no plans today maybe a bit of walking.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I watched the snow falling last night and was dreading what this morning would bring. It has gone (for now). At the moment it is just cold and grey here but more of the white stuff is forecast.
              Last edited by greenishfing; 07-02-2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                Intermittent showers and sunshine here, so at least a lot brighter than yesterday.
                The house is toasty as I kept the wood stove going all night

Hopefully weeding later and a bit of autumn clear up ..one bed at a time otherwise it’s over facing!

No other plans at the moment as we’re waiting for something for the camper before we can do much more... It’s always a good day to phone friends and relatives though isn’t it?

keep safe everyone and enjoy your day!

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  A lot colder today with a biting wind.
                  No plans for the day so will take it as it comes.
                  Have a good one and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Woke up to a covering of snow and we have intermittent snow showers at the mo. Another day indoors methinks.

TTFN
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Beautiful sunny morning if somewhat chilly. It encouraged me to venture outdoors and consider putting up shelves and other types of storage in the tool shed. Came swiftly back in. It can wait until it’s warmer. Indoor drudgery it is then.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Morning, we too have a dusting of snow, not much but it looks nice, take care all.

Comment

• It’s Sunday Janie ( well ,that’s my excuse!).... no drudgery jobs for me today unless I want to!
                          Most jobs will keep - in fact I may get into the Guinness Book of records for the length of time some of my jobs have been put off

Comment

• Good afternoon all,we are supposed to get snow anytime,it is very cold,we have not had that much of the stuff thank goodness,the good news is,the younger ofspring is no longer homeless,so thats a weight gone off,ref move,have signed contract for my purchase,now awaiting others and a date,it is a nightmare,it is done by emails,solicitors working from home,does not help when trainee's not read your emails properly,just waists time,i am living in a half packed up home,with lists about,what needs doing last minut,whats to go in my car ext,ext ext,all helps keep the marbles in the slots,so pleased i started this moving lark,as more support is needed,and only the sort that can from family,not even had the fairy,no point,the way current restrictions are ext,eldest not been able to come,so have been a bit cut off,but hey ho,we are luckier than others,had our first covid jab last week,alls fine,have fun peeps,whether is be snow,camper van restoration,paster gadgets,and planed retirments,indeed anything,stay safe and Bgoog2yourselves,as i AM doing hehehe
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Brilliant to hear from you, LD. So glad things seem at last to be going your way. Very big hug to you and MR from me. xx

Comment

• Group hug for Lottie
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X