Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning its misty/ foggy here its supposed to clear soon though, so not a bad day after after all. I'll planning on being in my GH later it does need a good sort out it looks like a dumping ground just now.

take care.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Beds are going today, end of an era. Have a good day All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, stormy old day strong winds and rain straight off the sea, another day by the fire beckons, need to get some chillies sown, maybe do that later and get them in the prop. the old seed for my pot leeks look a failure(seeds is a couple of years old, I do have others to sow later).

Comment

• Good morning all.
          Colder today but its dry.
          Seed sowing g for me today and a bit of a tidy up in the garden.
          Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
            Ta muchly for the cuppa MH

Another later start for me- mostly because I was awake most of the night
            Oh well...at least I made the most of the time by sourcing a few campervan things

More weeding today if it stays dry. I was really quite surprised yesterday at how much the daff and tulip leaves have shot up over the past week!

Cant believe weekend is nearly upon us....we’ll be picking strawberries before long at this rate!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hello all,

Bit of a dreary start here but it looks to be slightly clearing up now though.

need to have a good tidy and clean of the greenhouse this weekend.

Happy Friday all and have a good weekend!
              "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
              - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning all.

Quite chilly out there and everything covered in a fine coat of red dust. Especially obvious on the white cars. They look like they've got a weird rash where the dust has been gathered up into the dew droplets. Rain forecast for later today, so that'll wash it all off. And into our rainwater collection tank...

Was proposing to do some digging today, but might not manage it as lots to do this morning and rain due this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

Comment

• Absolutely miserable weather here today. I woke in the night to the sound of it bashing the bedroom window. I'm really glad it wasn't all snow or we'd be digging our way out. It's supposed to turn to snow tonight. I went to the allotment yesterday when the sun made a brief appearance and collected a sack of potatoes, onions and garlic. It was a mud bath.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Rubbish weather here too
                    Happy to stay indoors tbh.

I’m loving researching stuff for the camper - it’s very distracting and rewarding when finding equipment as well as “how to” info.
                    I was wondering what other people are doing to distract then selves from lockdown before the growing season gets underway?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Damp and dreary here too. Beds have gone and carpet, so I can clean up the room ready for a desk and office set up. Have a good day All

Comment

• Morning, still wild wet and windy and they are still forecasting snow and SWMBO is not happy as she wants a walk in the snow, now this is usually fixed with a drive up the Glen, but we are not allowed so I guess we wait and see. Take care all and stay safe and warm, got to go to the chemist for my prescription.

Comment

• Still gloomy and belting it down, but strangely warmer than the past few days. Up to my neck in dust, cobwebs and memorabilia

Comment

• Afternoon all, still rain and sleet and a lot of flooding on the roads and fields, nipped out to the doctors for my vaccination and I wouldn't have gone out other than for that, some home owners must be nervous on the low fields.

Comment

• Evening its been dry-ish today until around 3 ish when the rains started, we have snow due later so I'm glad I don't have to go out again.

Take care ..
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all. (Says he, flexing at the knees,tipping my hat and doing his Dixon of Dock Green impression) The younger grapes will think I have cracked up!

I can't really comment on the weather without swearing so I'll just say "Its not nice".

I am trying marinating the pork joint for tomorrows dinner in cider overnight, so we will see how that turns out.

Take care and stay warm all.

TTFN
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X