Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a day for outside gardening................ Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02804.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	430.7 KB
ID:	2517597

Comment

• and no I'm not going out there to build a snowman................................well not until tomorrow, it's getting a bit dark and cold now.

Comment

• Ah!...lovely!

You’ve just beaten me to it... I’ve just created a thread for specifically for snow piccies!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
          and no I'm not going out there to build a snowman................................well not until tomorrow, it's getting a bit dark and cold now.
          Burnie I’m sure snow is colder than it used to be when I was a kid.
          Last edited by Bren In Pots; 09-02-2021, 06:10 PM.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Burnie I’m sure snow is colder than it used to be when I was a kid.
            Can I double or triple like that please!!!

Comment

• We don't usually see snow on the coast, but when it comes from the East, we do get a snow covered beach.

Comment

• A day for sitting with lots of coffee and reading I thought ... Mrs G woke me at 6:00 to ask if I would mind driving her to work ... that came as a shock ... not done that for over 2 years ... I had trouble finding my scraper ! Called in a McD's for breakfast on the way back and treated my daughter to one. about 9:00 nipped to the lotty and said hello to the chucks and geese and fed my tame robins ( 4 this morning - new record) and strangely enough it was -1 there but 2c when i was at home some 400 ft asl higher ... FInally haad to nip out to collect the good lady and it had reached 0c ... now I can't damn well sleep for some reason so watching YOutube and reading on here ... see, we blokes can multi task if we want to.
                ntg
                Never be afraid to try something new.
                Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                ==================================================

Comment

• Good Morning Nick and All -2 here but it's not snowing.. Last day at the Germ Factory today, working from home for the rest of the week. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Nick and Flo, -3 here just now but clear. A few flurries during the night but seems to have stopped now. Been awake half the night so going for a quick snooze, catch you later. Have a great day. x
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning, gorgeouses.

Rained in the night but bright blue now (sorry). The weather people say more rain due later. The grass is growing apace in my veg patch in these perfect conditions for weeds and I'm stuck indoors working again on another busy, busy day. Aargh!

Not much other news. Will try and drop in later. Have a good day meanwhile. Stay warm and safe.

Comment

• Morning it's bright and sunny but very cold here today but no more snow due
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all, it was snowing earlier but sunshine for now.
                          Freezing cold but I am going walking, had enough of the indoors.
                          Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Clear blue sky and 3cm of snow here. Beautiful!
                            I’d almost given up hope of getting any this year.

Chooks given hot mash, wild birds given extra fat balls and a large bowl of water.

Comment

• -3 this morning My wife's car is imobile as the clutch linkage has frozen ! so it was an early start for me again ... good old Honda ... digging in the backgarden is put on hold again ... its either Rain or Snow or frozen ground! ah well Biiiiiiiiiig mug of tea and time to sort the mancave methinks ... oh and I bought myself a new spade to go with the new fork ... I can't manage a full size spade these days due to years of playing rugby and knackering my back and knees so I've gone for a long (32") border version ... what my dad called a nancy's spade and fork but at least theyre Bulldog like his used to be
                              ntg
                              Never be afraid to try something new.
                              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                              ==================================================

Comment

• I’ve always used a Nancy spade ...seems daft to lug great hefty spadefuls of soil when a smaller one can shift it at almost the same speed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X