Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ sadly nope- ratty hasn’t been back for years, but Geordie was here last year.
    Always nice catching up with long time members

I’m a ‘Dog’ apparently ( no rude comments please peeps!) according to the Chinese Calendar.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ah...thanks for that MH...year of the Ox? Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        ^^^ sadly nope- ratty hasn’t been back for years, but Geordie was here last year.
        Always nice catching up with long time members

I’m a ‘Dog’ apparently ( no rude comments please peeps!) according to the Chinese Calendar.
        I'm a rooster hence the avatar

I always think of geordie when I'm planting my tomatoes and wonder if he still does his hanging buckets ...
        Last edited by nick the grief; 12-02-2021, 09:21 AM.
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

• Morning, still freezing cold here so I'll be wearing my thermals and lined trousers again.

Take care if you're out and about.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Nowhere near as cold here as where (most of) you are. Doom-laden clouds up top, though. Looks like we're going to get a deluge any minute.

Plenty to keep me occupied indoors today work-wise and other-wise. But I'm definitely having a lie-in tomorrow morning. Come what may.

Hope you all have a good day today. Stay warm and safe.

Comment

• Good morning all. Very breezy here but dry and cold.
              Going to sow some tomatoes and chillis today.
              Propogator is plugged in heating the soil so all is good to go.
              Having a family Zoom quiz tonight so something to look forward to.
              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Morning, still freezing cold here so I'll be wearing my thermals .
                less of that talk Bren......we don’t want NTG in a spin again

Comment

• Morning all,GoodGRIEF Nick,you must look after those delicate legs this weather,we still got some snow on the north sides of roofs around here,plus the shaded areas,looked in hear Wednesday and it all went of,am also keep getting bother trying to like posts,the little fist will not emerge,so i have not been able to.
                  Not happy with what is emerging with MR,but have to stay strong for him,he is not being tolled about things,only that they are follow up appointments,and the medics agree with me,what a game getting him into the transport,coming home it was bad,he ended up in a precariouse position,with my knee supporting him,whist the driver went for help,he has hurt his knee a bit,and a little bruise on a hand,he was in a right state emotionaly,tolled me to shut up,ripped of his mask whilst swearing and threw it in the ambulance,we laughed,it was so funny,by time they got him in a chair in the back,he was shivering,poor soul,he was fine when he got in home,some thing you just have to laugh,it was like a child having a strop,still waiting for a date,stay safe all and lets Bgood2ourselves
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, more snow again and the wind is picking up, the ice is melting a bit from the icicles hanging from the house roof. Stay safe and warm all.

Comment

• Prevening All and Happy Friday Still freezing but dry. Have a good weekend
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Snowing again, looks nice through the window, but as it's a bitter cold wind, we'll stay where we are for now. Baileys coffee required methinks.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                          Ventured down to the greenhouse and checked that all was well.
                          Sowed more chillis as only one germinated so far.
                          Also sowed some early tomatoes.
                          Got a line of laundry out and dry in no time as it was so stormy.
                          Have a good evening all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Very pink and blue out there early on according to Mr Snoop. I didn't see it. I was still in bed, having a cup of tea and biscuits. Turning cloudy now.

Got some stuff to do indoors this morning and will go out and see how wet the ground is. Whether any of it, particularly the stuff under cover, is amenable to being dug. Hope so. Oh, and go through my seeds and see what else I want/need.

Hope you all have a great day. Stay safe, warm and dry.

Comment

• Good Morning All -3 here but sunny. Washing on. Chicken pasta and sausage rolls to be made today. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning very windy up here, bright blue sunshine and still covered in snow, just hope the supermarket delivery van can make it down our road later. Keep safe and warm, warmer weather on the way forecast, soon be gardening.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X