X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rary
    replied
    Good evening and thanks for the kind wishes for my grandson,
    Another day where its been dull but dry, started off with a phone call from Amazon telling me something was ending, or something like that, didn't really listen as they were interrupting my breakfast shortly after that I got a phone call from my doctor to tell me that blood sample and xray were OK but now wants me to go for an ultrasound so I have that to look forward to, now going out to do a bit of painting so see you later

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    G'day folks.
    Mrs B wanted to go to Ikea today, sooo drives right across the city, parks up and finds the queue snaking round the car park like a great big anaconda. No chance... came home again and now just about to have a chip buttie..

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Well just been to the doctors for an injection and it was a better experience than last time. I didn't feel as crowded. Going to the allotment shortly.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning late on parade again, late night last night hunting hedgehogs and bats in the dark, some of my neighbours must be getting worried lol. Supposed to be a sunny day, but all I can see is clouds, off to grab the day and get the best out of it.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    A sunny start to the day but with the forecast of a few showers.
    My daughter has a few hours off today so we may go out somewhere for a break.
    Still no sign of Lottie, just hope everything is all right with her.

Snoop, dont worry about the work, I am sure something will turn up.
    Enjoy your bit of downtime.

Have a good day all and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All and Happy Friday Sunny start but looking like rain now. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning its another sunny day here

Rary job interviews are daunting but for a youngster its the unknown that adds to the worry, he had your support and that must have meant a lot to him.

That's good news about your licence Bramble.

A bit of a look around then off to do things.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    just popping in for now...see you all later!
    Enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning, all. Good news on the driving licence, Bramble. Hope you get the sunshine you want, Mr B.

Cloudy here. Warmish but due to get hotter. Wouldn't mind the clouds for a bit longer. Bet the builders would say the same. They must be getting towards the end now. I hope so. Bank manager probably hopes so too.

Busy day ahead. But next week I'll start worrying that the work will dry up. Unusually, I have no big project to get my teeth into for August. Might just get to catch up on sleep and make some effort to get some veg in the ground for winter. Not sure what at this stage, but anything is better than nothing.

Have a good day, everyone. Catch you all later.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning All

Job interviews - eek.. fingers crossed for him Rary
    Congrats on the licence Bramble

Sunny this morning, supposed to be warmer today too. Good.

Enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all.
    We were invited to a 70 birthday and a golden wedding party this weekend.
    We opted not to attend so this afternoon we dropped off cards and gifts.
    While we were out and about I called into the florist and got a flower arrangement for my mothers grave, her anniversary is tomorrow.
    Best part of the day, handed in all the paperwork and was approved for a driving licence for the next three years.
    A weight off my mind and I still have my independence.
    Hope everyone had a good evening.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Rabbit poo man... That conjures up quite an image.

Hope your grandson did OK in his interview, Rary. I used to hate going for jobs, but always good experience, whether he gets it or not.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 23-07-2020, 06:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Good afternoon.
    Was just getting ready to go out this morning and the rabbit poo man phoned - so quick change of plans (and clothes) and picked up half a trailer load. It's ready now to chop in the greens and start the next batch of hot compost.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon, its dull but dry today, I took my oldest grandson down for a job interview this morning, that's his first job interview and I think he was quite nervous, we will have to wait to see how he gets on, once back in the house I have just been going through the Vine to see what I have missed, but as it has stayed dry I think I will get out and cut the grass and run the mower over the uprooted courgette Nedd to go as OH is looking for something for me to do as she thinks because I have been sitting for a time, I have nothing to

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
    Loads to do today but will drop in later, say hello and see how you're all doing. Hope you're staying out of trouble, Rary.

Have a good one, everyone.
    Don't know what you mean by that Snoop​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X