X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all. A bit sluggish today. Went to bed at gone midnight and it was still 30 ºC! It's a rare occurrence. Mr Snoop says there will be more of this in the future. Who'd be a kid today?

Cloudy at the moment, but due to get even hotter than yesterday. Plus it's going to be very windy this afternoon. Not ideal conditions unless you're a forest fire. Still, down in the basement, where it's not quite as cool as yesterday, but still very pleasant. The same cat and dog as usual with me.

Lots of work to finish this morning, then the day is my own. Apart from a supposed visit to the bank, which I don't want to do. Definitely an afternoon nap though.

Catch you later. Have a good one meanwhile.

Catch you later. Have a good

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Goood morning one and all

Brighter today but only 12 degrees, supposed to be windy again too.
    Daughter has an online conference interview this morning so will be showered, breakfasted and out the house before 9.30 today.

Enjoy your day, catch up with you later

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good night all.Its been a very busy day for us.
    Went out shopping and got a lovely gift for my sisters golden wedding anniversary.
    After lunch my son and his wife and two kids came in to visit unexpectedly.
    Just as they were leaving my daughter came in with her dog.
    Grandson called later in the evening.
    It was lovely to see them all and it almost felt normal.
    Stay safe all.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    We had the rain till about 2 then high winds for a time and then sunshine, just a typical summers dayactually managed to stay in all day without any housework well apart from running the hoover over the carpet which is quite easy after all it's usually wife's that do that then a lazy day watching a film, I was out this evening checking the garden and my barrow was sitting full of water which was about 5 inches deep, well hope the weather is a bit better tomorrow, OH has decided she wants to try going shopping first thing in the morning so will see how it goes. Goodnight

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    You're just showing off now.................................it's only 17.5 in the Greenhouse and the water was going into the water butt almost as fast as it was coming out of the tap at the bottom whilst I was filling watering cans. By the way that idea that you have to pick soft fruit in the warm sunshine.................naaaaaah, the Raspberries taste great in the rain...............................!!

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Too hot!!!....in full sun so I need to wait until the sun moves around a bit....

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    We got all that rain overnight, my front garden was flooded.
    Rain has stopped now and the sun is out.
    I may have to venture into town today, my sisters golden wedding anniversary is coming up shortly.
    Have a good day all and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    well...we got our rain during the night!
    good timing for a change

Back off out again to attack the weeds in the drive....I may be some time

See ya later!

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning, thanks for all the advice, forgot about Screwfix, I will give them a ring, cuckinitdarn just now so no rush, the wood will need to dry again now.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I'd nearly forgotten that it could rain this heavily. I was only thinking yesterday that if we didn't get rain today I would have to water some of the allotment. The good thing is that the rest of the week is forecast to be dry and warm. My water butts will be overflowing!

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I can reccomend Screwfix's click and collect system. My local store only let 2 people in at a time separated by perspex and it was completely contactless and quick. They provided hand gel in the queue.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good morning, constant rain today sometimes quite heavy then a drizzle but so far no break in it hope it stops or OH will find some housework for me to do, though I have a bit of work to do in the garden that has to be done t​​ today, don't know what it is yet but will find something well enjoy your day even if it includes shopping but keep safe

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning we have rain lots of it at least it will top up my water butts and give the garden a good soaking.

A bit of seed sowing but that will be my gardening for today.

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Morning all.

Need to brave the shops today.

Joy!

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Bright and hot outside. Solar system batteries are fizzing and burping away. One cat beside me and a snoring dog on the floor.

Builders arrived 6.30 am to make the most of the cool of the day. Amazed this is the first time they've done it.

Work to get through today. But definitely an afternoon nap later on.

Have a good one. Good luck with wood preserver, Burnie. I've been out four times, three for hospital visits and once to the shops. Need to go to the bank tomorrow. Not looking forward to that...

Anyway, all of today to get through first before I have to worry about that. have a good day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X