X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Mornin I was up at 4.45 French time ...clear sky!.... found the Big Dipper...wandered in my nightie to the far end of our field and lo and behold........a
    That could have finished differently, it could have been "a man (woman) suffering from shock, terror, fear, fright (delete as required) at the sight of me

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Are those rain clouds I can see creeping up on me????

Bound to be now I've said we'll be having a BBQ later

Actually, we desperately need the rain again...so go on...do your worst

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    It was raining earlier but it's just cleared up and the sun is trying to come out.
    I guess I am too late for breakfast Nicos so I will pass, thanks.
    Domestics this morning and then I have to go to renew my driving licence this afternoon.
    Have a good day all and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Dull here and not warm. WFH today so just on a break. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Sorry, Nicos. Missed you there. I'll pass on the eggs. Haven't got as many as you, but plenty enough for this household. Good luck using them up...

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning, Bren. Morning, all.

Bright out there. Due to hit top 30s today. Who'd be a builder in this weather? Me, I'm tucked away in the basement, staying cold.

Loads to do today but will drop in later, say hello and see how you're all doing. Hope you're staying out of trouble, Rary.

Have a good one, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Ooo...you snuck in there Bren!... drippy egg buttie to eat en route?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    Am I first up?
    OK...who wants breakfast in bed?
    I have 7 dozen eggs (again) to use up

drippy egg butties, dippy eggs with soldiers or scrambled egg with mushrooms and tomatoes are on the menu for this morning....help yourselves

I was up at 4.45 French time ...clear sky!.... found the Big Dipper...wandered in my nightie to the far end of our field and lo and behold........a hill with trees ontop hiding the view of the comet ha ha ha! ... gotta larf...oh well, never mind. No way was I prepared to get in the car and try and find a better viewpoint at that time in the morning

looks like we are in for another lovely day weatherwise...BBQ later methinks.
    Last edited by Nicos; 23-07-2020, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning, looks like being a good day again shopping first then the day is mine

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by rary View Post
    ^^^^Please do not encourage
    Butter wouldn't melt!

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    We had a nice day here.
    sunny and breezy but no rain.
    Did some laundry this morning.
    At lunch time we decided to go out.
    We drove up the coast and revisited some areas we had almost forgotten about.
    We had a great evening exploring and took some great pics.
    We didnt realise, but we needed to get out and about.
    Hope everybody had a good evening and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    ^^^^Please do not encourage

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ^^^ ha ha ha ....* splutters out tea....

Nice one Snoop

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Originally posted by rary View Post
    Snoop surely it's not that difficult to work that out, it people who come from France and think they are philosophers
    Very good, Rary, very good. To which I reply:
    "There are more things in heaven and Earth, Rary, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy", especially if you set about annoying your OH. No wonder she keeps finding you jobs to do, just to keep you occupied and out of the way.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
    Did some necessary jobs this morning and was just going to hang out some washing before going to the allotment when it started to rain. If it's still raining in half an hour I'll have a change of plans and do my supermarket shopping instead.
    The rain stopped, the washing went out and we went to the allotment. The supermarket can wait until another day. I pulled all the shallots up today and the rest of the Winter onions. They are all now drying on the lounge windowsill much, I presume, to my husband's annoyance...... I could see his face although he said nothing. It's not that many weeks since the last of the baby plants went to the allotment......

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X